What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Agree. It was rubbish. Phili got so close by having to come big on 4th downs. Everyone just about come off. Kansas barely seemed to face a 3rd down.

Mahomes does it to everyone, but didn’t think it would happen in the SB. It was like the eagles watched no tape, the routes weren’t that unique but Mahomes and the running game made it look so easy in the second half. Hurts played as well as he could’ve same with the offense. But defense needed some stops. I knew when the eagles punted in the 4th down there would be a Td as Mahomes would eat that up. The special teams did well but the Ted again looked so easy

hindy111

Post Whore
Mahomes does it to everyone, but didn’t think it would happen in the SB. It was like the eagles watched no tape, the routes weren’t that unique but Mahomes and the running game made it look so easy in the second half. Hurts played as well as he could’ve same with the offense. But defense needed some stops. I knew when the eagles punted in the 4th down there would be a Td as Mahomes would eat that up. The special teams did well but the Ted again looked so easy

Yeah. Phili needed 4ths down and some ripper catches and Hurts bombs to be in it. Kansas seemed to march up the field with easy catches and nothing that high risk. It all seemed very simple while phillies yards seemed more high risk or great plays.
Kansas just went bang bang bang. It was a great game but. Would of loved to see Phili get the ball with 1.40 or so to go. I would of backed them to get the TD.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd sack every single Raider to have him as our QB.

He's amazing.

Reality is. Hurts outplayed him in the superbowl. This is fact. Some of the dimes he threw and the runs to keep them in the game at pressure times.
3rd downs and long. 4th downs.

Mahomes was great also. But he always had guys open due to Philis atrocious defense and rarely pressured. Don't recall him having to go for it on 3rd and long or 4th downs or 2 point conversions.

Hurts was the MVP of the superbowl. Make o mistake about that. Mahomes is a better QB. But gee his job was made far to easy on the day.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Reality is. Hurts outplayed him in the superbowl. This is fact. Some of the dimes he threw and the runs to keep them in the game at pressure times.
3rd downs and long. 4th downs.

Mahomes was great also. But he always had guys open due to Philis atrocious defense and rarely pressured. Don't recall him having to go for it on 3rd and long or 4th downs or 2 point conversions.

Hurts was the MVP of the superbowl. Make o mistake about that. Mahomes is a better QB. But gee his job was made far to easy on the day.

Hurts played out of his skin, and played better.

Mahomes pushed through injury, and was able to make some massive plays.

But by age 27, Mahomes already has 2 Super Bowls to his name; Hurts, at 24, has zero.

Mahomes is a generational talent, that can keep a play alive in the unlikeliest of ways.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hurts played out of his skin, and played better.

Mahomes pushed through injury, and was able to make some massive plays.

But by age 27, Mahomes already has 2 Super Bowls to his name; Hurts, at 24, has zero.

Mahomes is a generational talent, that can keep a play alive in the unlikeliest of ways.

Yes and I also won't be suprised if Hurts never reaches the heights of this season again. Sure he may get better and better. His attitude is great. But I've seen to many guys like him before do this then turn into an average QB. Thinking of Carolinas guy right now Cam Newtown.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yes and I also won't be suprised if Hurts never reaches the heights of this season again. Sure he may get better and better. His attitude is great. But I've seen to many guys like him before do this then turn into an average QB. Thinking of Carolinas guy right now Cam Newtown.

I like Hurts. I hope he kicks on.

But Mahomes is a once in a generation kind of player.

The Chiefs have a handy squad around him, sure - but honestly, the guy is so good, he could be throwing to receivers such as the clowns on the Raiders roster, and still dominate.

jk13

First Grade
hargraves, darnald so far. happy with that. las vegas just became alot more handsomer as jimmy decides to move over to stripper central

jk13

First Grade
Phili analed you. All the good QBs are on other side feel. Its stacked.
philly lost one of the best free agents on the market to us. cause you're going to be paying 40mill for a guy that throws like jimmy g. only way to beat fancy qbs is to stack the D line and make them flee for their lives. sort of like mahommes against tampa in the sb.

hindy111

Post Whore
philly lost one of the best free agents on the market to us. cause you're going to be paying 40mill for a guy that throws like jimmy g. only way to beat fancy qbs is to stack the D line and make them flee for their lives. sort of like mahommes against tampa in the sb.

f**k u

Pazza

First Grade

philly lost hargrave but picked up jalen carter in the draft

Jalen Hurts is one of the most dangerous players in the league, sure he does throw the rock with a huge amount of zip but its good enough to be effective. he runs the rock better than any other qb and he protects the rock. Plus he plays behind the best o line in the NFL.

Cant wait to play the fourtywhingers again.... acted like a bunch of bitches after the nfc championship game.

Latest posts