What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Sat - North Qld 24-12 Gold Coast @ Queensland Country Bank

Round 4: North Qld v Gold Coast

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of all the games so far this weekend, this has definitely been one of them

2c0864e6-cbce-473d-9026-04ed08917108_text.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Corey Parker talking about how much character the Titans have shown, meanwhile the Titans character tonight

new york vintage GIF

GongPanther

Referee
Corey Parker talking about how much character the Titans have shown, meanwhile the Titans character tonight

new york vintage GIF
He stated that Campbell had a sensational game. He must be sinking the slipper in after Campbell murdered a try, which led to the Cows scoring at the other end.

MRN

Juniors
Me:
Just gonna relax and watch this QLD Derby. I expect no drama and some well crafted tries.

Cowboys and Titans:
200w.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mal talking about his long and illustrious career. His head is fatter than his tits. You should of f**ked off to politics you leach.

"Rl HaS gIvEn Me NuThIn"

GongPanther

Referee
He was praising Tanah Boyd.
Tanah f**king Boyd!
I suppose he has to praise a few to keep their spirits up. With no injuries, Tits easily win this. The Cows for some reason are definitely NOT the same side from last year.

No doubt the Titans WILL make the finals this season.

Latest posts