What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R9 Fri - Parramatta 43-12 Newcastle @ CommBank

Round 9: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Sad thing for the Knights we haven’t even been that good.
Yeah I can’t see you beating any of the top teams playing like this. Same with the Sharks last night, who I thought looked really flat but still won by plenty.

Could argue that you only played as well as you needed to, but still. Should have won by a lot more.

Bazal

Post Whore
LMAO Hodgson.

Yeah ok 2 mins to go but deadset, that was bald. The way he's playing he's lucky Brendan Hands is basically Danny Irvine

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I can’t see you beating any of the top teams playing like this. Same with the Sharks last night, who I thought looked really flat but still won by plenty.

Could argue that you only played as well as you needed to, but still. Should have won by a lot more.

I literally take nothing out of this game. Newcastle were so bad it looked like we clocked off about 15 mins before half time the way we half arsed everything.

They were also so bad the win is just about meaningless in terms of showing us where we are. We need to replace RCG to beat the big teams though

Latest posts