What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderators

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh, and the "Go ahead!...ask us anything!" forum name is a copy from a thread on LWOS. The name of the poster who made up the name eludes me for the moment.

The use of dots and explanation marks are in the exact same order. LU trivia gone mad.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fair enough - but i still think of it as his firkin trademark
Wouldn't have happened without him.

Gav still drops in from time to time.

Hopefully he is lurking about and can shed some light on this big question. lol

roopy

Referee
Wouldn't have happened without him.

Gav still drops in from time to time.

Hopefully he is lurking about and can shed some light on this big question. lol
As long as he doesn't tell us what he thinks of what the FFB has become. I'm too young to hear that sort of language.

Blade

Juniors
Oh, and the "Go ahead!...ask us anything!" forum name is a copy from a thread on LWOS. The name of the poster who made up the name eludes me for the moment. quote]

I believe it was Bronco-Fan-Baller, Willow...

Yes?

You wish EA..

Your are fight club play at best.. Even Millers looks like an intelligent poster when compared to you..

You have a few hundred posts in TFC now.

I'll summarise them for everyone.

150 posts: "It was a bait."

150 posts: "Look how upset you are."

incidentally mong i forgot to compliment you on your recent sojourns into the fight club

your musings and subsequent ass reaming on the forgone conclusion of the 2008 world cup were absolute gold LU reading

some of your finest moments

Good call.

And the "Rugby League is wrongly called Football" "bait"... lol

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The thing a lot of people need to realise is that the mod job is very time consuming, done by volunteers and done with the site's interest first and foremost.

Thread hijacking is a breach of the guidelines, millers even gave you a warning in the thread, which you dutifuly ignored.

Tell me, how is this anyone's fault but your own?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh, and the "Go ahead!...ask us anything!" forum name is a copy from a thread on LWOS. The name of the poster who made up the name eludes me for the moment.

I believe it was Bronco-Fan-Baller, Willow...

Yes?
That sounds right.

Another ground breaking thread from the LWOS archives.

Welcome back Blade. :thumn

Keep a look out for the LWOS migration of posts. When time permits, it'll be in LU's Classic Threads forum.

HevyDevy

Coach
The thing a lot of people need to realise is that the mod job is very time consuming, done by volunteers and done with the site's interest first and foremost.
Agreed

Thread hijacking is a breach of the guidelines, millers even gave you a warning in the thread, which you dutifuly ignored.

Hijacking suggests that Roopy and I made a plan to hijack. As it was, we didn't hijack nor did we plan to.

It is, after all, possible to over-moderate. That's all I was saying.

millersnose

Post Whore
nonsense hd

hijacking a thread to indulge your personal relationship does not take planning
this happens because of emotion..spontaneously

as for me i tried to explain to you in this thread but you are clearly too upset to think clearly yet

i hope in time you drop your emotion afterall i can only remeber moderating your posts once in year

posts that were clearly off topic in the thread that you posted them in and i asked and warned to get back on topic

gosh and you feel 'overmoderated'

i like you hevy and think you are a good poster

but you must realise the open forum is not really the place to develop your relationship with roopy at the expense of the thread you were using

Latest posts