What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
There is no way that it won't be the Friday night game.

Dragons/Dogs and Broncos/Titans Friday night, Tigers/Rabbits Sunday. Hopefully a crowd of 35,000+ though

babyg

Juniors
And that is a good deal, but what harm would it be if it was opened up for you to all games at ANZ in the regular season?

Make it $5 for all season ticket holders of other clubs to all ANZ games, and get people in the habbit of getting back out to the footy, especially at a ground that not many like.

Something can be done, and until the ground reguarly holds 50k+ it should be in place for everyone to get out to the footy more often.

Brutus

Referee
I think when the Dogs play the Dragons in round 10 it should get 30k.. if it's on a Sunday

30k easy. It's been done for Dogs v Dragons before at ANZ.

I'd be looking at the 35-40k range.

On the proviso both teams are doing well of course.

Brutus

Referee
Mate i worry about the crowds in both England and Australia.
I wish i never became a fan of this sport but like a junkie with Heroin i need it and i want to see it succeed.

Don't worry, it's the number one game in it's traditional strongholds in Australia. Nothing to worry about. Now if you were a union fan living in NSW, you'd be worried.

Come to think of it Teddy, you are a union fan! We still can't forget your first few posts on this site.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
There will be a very small crowed tonight.

- Two poorly performing teams (the home team with a massive losing streak)
- Monday night
- Forecast for showers and possible thunderstorms
- Track work on line towards the ground.

Will be lucky to crack 8000

danmiles73

Juniors
Surprisingly good given all the circumstances...

Indeed it is. We've gone three weeks without a four figure crowd. How many years is it since that happened? Perhaps the benefit of increased membership will be crowds that aren't necessarily huge, but more consistant.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2005 the first three rounds were all 10k+

2009 the first two rounds and 7 games were 10k+, MNF round 3 broke the duck.

That's it.

Strong start to the season despite protestations from people everywhere.

beave

Coach
god I feel sorry for Sharks fans, that team out there tonight was like watching reserve graders running around........ and I would know, my team aren't much better.

The Tank

Bench
Wow, didn't think it'd be 5 figures when I first saw it TBH. I didn't look closely, it was on as I was walking past. Good crowd considering... poor Sharkies fans though - I hope it turns around for you guys, I really do...

flamin

Juniors
2005 the first three rounds were all 10k+

2009 the first two rounds and 7 games were 10k+, MNF round 3 broke the duck.

That's it.

Strong start to the season despite protestations from people everywhere.
We've knocked out the low crowds, now we need to get some big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts