What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU - Greatest Drummer Of All Time

beave

Coach
some good choices in here lads. I play guitar so I don't know the inner intricacies of the drumming art but I know what 'sounds good' I guess.

One person that always get overlooked for mine is Vinnie Paul. Pantera were amazing and I think him and Dime were the main reasons why they were so damn good.

I've seen Lombardo a few times, he is amazing, Chris Adler as well is pretty good. I also like Jordan Manchino from As I Lay Dying.

Portnoy is a freak, anyone who can play a drum kit of that size let alone sound that good deserves much kudos, Danny Carey as well for those weird ass time changes.

If anyone says Lars Ulrich I will slap 'em!!

HevyDevy

Coach
some good choices in here lads. I play guitar so I don't know the inner intricacies of the drumming art but I know what 'sounds good' I guess.

One person that always get overlooked for mine is Vinnie Paul. Pantera were amazing and I think him and Dime were the main reasons why they were so damn good.

I've seen Lombardo a few times, he is amazing, Chris Adler as well is pretty good. I also like Jordan Manchino from As I Lay Dying.

Portnoy is a freak, anyone who can play a drum kit of that size let alone sound that good deserves much kudos, Danny Carey as well for those weird ass time changes.

If anyone says Lars Ulrich I will slap 'em!!

Lars Ulrich

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tommy lee - Motely Crue

Rikki Rockett - Posion

Alex Van Halen - Van Halen

John Bonham - Led Zep

No one rivals these guys

RedVDave

First Grade
Dan Carey from Tool

not saying he is the best but I am a big fan of Tim Alexander from Primus.