What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

IFR33K

Coach
It might be that they want a proper, fitting ceremony?
It's also likely they want it do they can enjoy the same privileges as heterosexuals?

Well they give up certain privileges when they decide to enter in a homosexual relationship. So wanting equal rights is always going to a bit out of reach for homosexuals.

Boxy, let me put this scenario to you. You are a father of 3 young kids, and you have the following 2 options;

1. Move into a nice neighbourhood, where you can raise your kids. The only downfall is the neigbourhood is full of heterosexuals.

2. Move into a nice neighbourhood, where you can raise your kids. The only downfall is the neigbourhood is full of homosexuals.

Where would you move into.

You're the 1 that has been brainwashed.

And like Suitman said, a teenager being raised by homosexuals, what impact would that have on his/her life, considering bullying from peers.

SDM

First Grade
Well they give up certain privileges when they decide to enter in a homosexual relationship. So wanting equal rights is always going to a bit out of reach for homosexuals.

Boxy, let me put this scenario to you. You are a father of 3 young kids, and you have the following 2 options;

1. Move into a nice neighbourhood, where you can raise your kids. The only downfall is the neigbourhood is full of heterosexuals.

2. Move into a nice neighbourhood, where you can raise your kids. The only downfall is the neigbourhood is full of homosexuals.

And like Suitman said, a teenager being raise by homosexuals, what impact would that have on his/her life, considering bullying from peers.

Ladies and gentlemen Fred Nile. Wild applause.

SDM

First Grade
I think fat f**ks who eat too much Maccas should be banned from having kids, maybe a bmi or skinfold threshold will se you sterilised and banned from marriage.

SDM

First Grade
So you stating gay parents are the best????????? Please elaborate.

Thank f**k I aint part of 'that' type of disfunctional family.

Really? Docs should take your kids due to stupidity. You fail at basic comprehension.

Gronk

Staff member

And like Suitman said, a teenager being raised by homosexuals, what impact would that have on his/her life, considering bullying from peers.
OK being gqy lesbian or transgender is a lifestyle choice. Hmmmm.

eels81236

Bench

I understand your predicament.

In my perfect world..... you would move to the hetero suburb to shield your kids. At age 17 your eldest son would then come out and tell you he is a nice person. You would feel like a failure that raised a nice person.
The only downside is that because you kicked him out of home at 17 for being a nice person he had to leave school and couldn't become a Doctor/Lawyer straight away like he wanted to. Don't worry though, because he took the long route and done it at 30 after working hard for it and doing it in spite of you.
He then married his boyfriend and had a son and it totally f**ked with your head..... but that's just my perfect world.

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
I reckon Jesus was a nice person anyway

Now you are being pathetic.

It seems as though I have hit a raw nerve......this could be the perfect opportunity for you to come out of the closet, and you could feel accepted.....maybe.

mickdo

Coach
End of the day a marriage is religious ceremeony, I would think that most would not have an issue with the civil union BUT religious communities of all varieties have condemned homosexuality and therefore allowing a gay marriage in a church would be a bit hypocritical. I don't know why the gay community is so keen on this issue, defacto partnerships have the same legal rights as marriage so why the fuss???

Well, it's become a religious ceremony to an extent, but marriage predates most religions, and definitely predates Christianity. It's also evolved over time from its original purpose of signifying ownership of property (and women) by men, and to determine who would inherit that property. For people to say it can't evolve further is a bit silly given all that.

In Australia right now you can get married and have absolutely no involvement with a church or religion whatsoever in the ceremony (as I did). However, I don't think that a church or religious institution should be forced to perform a marriage ceremony that goes against their beliefs. So lets just remove religion from marriage entirely, and let straights and gays have the same basic wedding ceremony rites. Then if somebody wants to have an additional religious ceremony and a church or whatever agrees, they can do that.

SDM

First Grade
Now you are being pathetic.

It seems as though I have hit a raw nerve......this could be the perfect opportunity for you to come out of the closet, and you could feel accepted.....maybe.

Actually, you have hit thousands of nerve endings, c'mon time for a reach around