What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Image1.jpg

Looks legit to me.

Great performance by GI tonight. Superstar of the game.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Considering the current debate over shoulder charges, I think he'll be lucky to get away with 3 games on the sideline.

Snappy

Coach
@ laggy

You're kidding right ? Can you not see his face squished up against the shoulder ?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I call it bad luck. Luck has nothing to do with fair and unfair. Connected with the head yeah, but Young was falling because Merritt was bringing him down.

I'd like to say he get's nothing, but he will get something.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
@ laggy

You're kidding right ? Can you not see his face squished up against the shoulder ?

Initial contact by Inglis is clearly accross the chest, shoulder and arm of Young. Young then tries to headbutt (or chinbutt, maybe even bite... filthy play by Young) Inglis's shoulder and gets knocked out. I cannot see what Inglis could have done to prevent Young from harming himself in that situation.

I may change my position if Bunniesman enters and destroys this thread with stupidity.

Last edited:

stg666

Juniors
to all you sick .ucks who think that shit is ,or should be legal, you are as braindead as inglis , who doesnt even know where he grew up. how many mothers would have seen that and asked , why wasn't he sent off ? the amount of kids that are made to go and play the oppositions games has just had a huge increase ,simply because he was not sent off. without the kids the game dies. inglis is a traitorous dog who should be outed for the year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Souths fans are deluded for thinking he'll get off scot free.

I'd give out a 6 week suspension, 2 to Inglis for the hit, 2 for each of the dickheads from both teams fighting over Young as he lay on the ground and 2 for the trainer for not knowing how to apply a neckbrace upside down.

Spot On

Coach
Geez, looking at the pictures above - Inglis is in deep shit. However, the bright side to it all is he should be back for the first semi. Probably needs a bit of time off and a rest.

Snappy

Coach
Initial contact by Inglis is clearly accross the chest, shoulder and arm of Young.

That doesn't dismiss the fact that there was heavy contact to the head.

Young then tries to headbutt (or chinbutt, maybe even bite... filthy play by Young) Inglis's shoulder and gets knocked out..

Really ? You are a knobjockey. Although we all knew that already.

to all you sick .ucks who think that shit is ,or should be legal, you are as braindead as inglis , who doesnt even know where he grew up. how many mothers would have seen that and asked , why wasn't he sent off ? the amount of kids that are made to go and play the oppositions games has just had a huge increase ,simply because he was not sent off. without the kids the game dies. inglis is a traitorous dog who should be outed for the year.

Please...

Last year, 10 years ago that would have been classed as the hit of the year. Kids still play the game. The think of the children defense is ridiculous. You play rugby league, you are going to get belted, sometimes in the head. Prior to this year, accidental contact with the head was ok and had been for 100 years. Suddenly the PC brigade have taken hold and things have changed. The game will suffer because of it.

BranVan3000

Coach
Watching again, he'll be lucky to get off without a charge. Only thing going for him is he has a clean record. I don't think Inglis expected him to turn in the way he did, but that doesn't excuse going in with that matter with the shoulder

Latest posts