What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360: 7:30pm Wednesdays

Could fox sports have taken a larger step backwards? This show is utter crap. Kent is a dribbler and Ikin is a terrible host, and these 2 have no chemistry together. Being back NRL on fox, the Tuesday show with Andy Raymond, the league lounge, anything to replace this tripe they masquerade as an NRL show

Spot On

Coach
Could fox sports have taken a larger step backwards? This show is utter crap. Kent is a dribbler and Ikin is a terrible host, and these 2 have no chemistry together. Being back NRL on fox, the Tuesday show with Andy Raymond, the league lounge, anything to replace this tripe they masquerade as an NRL show

f**k it must be bad if you are craving some Andy "thanks big guy' Raymond time.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I like 360 but ikin embarrassed himself tonight. And his opinions are often strange and counter productive to the growth of the game

byrner

Juniors
Paul Kent is a dick. He set Choc up regarding fergo hard.
A real man would have waited till after the show and had a quiet word, not put someone on show.

LOL @ Mundine saying "The chickens have come home to roast"...Tryna be like Malcolm X but messed up the line. It's "roost" dumbass.

Ben Ikin annoys me greatly. Tries to act intelligent just cos he's got glasses.

Danish

Referee
This show really is a joke these days. Paul Kent occasionally says something interesting, but is mostly just pushing News agendas and putting shit on the game. Ikin is just a cheerleader for all things qld (comparing Merrin to Danny Williams FFS?) and has zero actual opinions to add.

The only good segment is when they have some coaches on. McGuire and Robinson not speak brilliantly and offer good insight when on... The rest are boring though

LOL @ Mundine saying "The chickens have come home to roast"...Tryna be like Malcolm X but messed up the line. It's "roost" dumbass.

Ben Ikin annoys me greatly. Tries to act intelligent just cos he's got glasses.

Do a shot every time Mundine says "you know what I mean" in an interview, you'll be hammered after 3 minutes.

I don't mind the show, I think Ikin could be replaced by someone better though. I enjoy the way they get players who will (and obviously are allowed to) speak their mind, rather than those who spurt the same cliches.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Yeh we know you are Wayne Bennets son in law Ben.
You don't have to tell us every f**ken time you are on tv merkin

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's growing on me. At least they will talk about some controversial stuff and not tow the NRL party line on issues.

nrlnrl

First Grade
It's growing on me. At least they will talk about some controversial stuff and not tow the NRL party line on issues.

Yeah, don't mind it when people have something to say about rugby league topics & not just use cliches or give "nothing" answers.

I know some people don't like it when they don't agree with what's being said ( that's understandable ), but that's better than inside jokes, attempted ( repeated ) humour or superficial chat that seems to be rushed. At least they're talking about the game & related matters, isn't that what people wanted to see more of ?

aads

Juniors
I like this show

BTW the LEAgue lounge - no matter how shit i thought it was - shits on the new sunday rast - and that is saying something - i HATED the league lounge.. :)

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Just had my T-Box connected and have access again to Fox Sports (First time this season). Being the first chance I've had to watch this show, the first thing that comes to mind is why would you put Ben Ikin and Paul Kent together? Neither seem capable of putting sentences together without stuttering and spluttering. Is it normally this bad?

Brutus

Referee
The first 30 minutes was really good tonight.

I liked Ikin's jab at fat union players following those Greg Martin comments about Benji.

Brutus

Referee
Triple M breakfast team in Brisbane is a disgrace.

Triple M Sydney Grill Team are great. A real rugby league feel.

Patorick

Staff member
Try living in Brisbane. MMM morning presenter.
art-Cage-420x0.jpg

eozsmiles

Bench
I like this show

BTW the LEAgue lounge - no matter how shit i thought it was - shits on the new sunday rast - and that is saying something - i HATED the league lounge.. :)

The league lounge was a good idea that was poorly executed.