What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
The World's End. I loved it, clever and super funny. If you liked Shaun of the Dead and/or Hot Fuzz, go see it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Watch the original one this afternoon. Quite enjoyed it. I think one day I'll do a F&F marathon - once #6 is released on DVD :)

the-fast-and-the-furious-poster.jpg

Fire

First Grade
Django Unchained. I thought it'd be shit but I enjoyed it. Good to see Tarantino slowly getting back to his best.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Introduced our Chilean flatmate to Once Were Warriors last night. I haven't seen it myself for at least 10 years. Still some pretty jarring scenes, particularly the Grace-related ones.

Wouldn't mind watching What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted again now.

natheel

Coach
7/10 now you see me

Woody harrelson was good in it as was mark ruffalo

Don't think much of isla Fischer

Fire

First Grade
Gonna watch The Grandmaster tonight. Today my mate told me it is a boss kung fu film, so am eager to check it out.

p.s. Just on Tarantino and Aussies, the guy has a weird fetish for us. Apparently in the original Kill Bill scripts, Uma Thurman's character was going to use a samuri sword in one hand, and a boomerang in the other hand, throughout the films. Bizarre.

azzah72

Bench
I really recommend Zaytoun.

I kind of came across it by accident, a truly great movie in my eyes. Top 5 fav of all time!

Stephen Dorf stars who I haven't seen in anything in years but I always liked him.

This is the trailer for anyone who knows nothing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrQlPqt2da4

It's honestly really good!

Iron Sky

Pretty funny, I enjoyed it. The famous Downfall scene of Hitler going mental that was parodied was great

Introduced our Chilean flatmate to Once Were Warriors last night. I haven't seen it myself for at least 10 years. Still some pretty jarring scenes, particularly the Grace-related ones.

Wouldn't mind watching What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted again now.

That was boring IMO not touching Once Were Warriors at all

Status
Not open for further replies.