What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 final v Storm

Noise

Coach
Without getting too far ahead, what do people think game days will be for week 3? I can't make the Friday. If we win will they give us the Saturday night so we have 7 day turnaround against the roosters or f**k us over and make us play Friday with a 6 day turnaround while Souths/Manly would get an 8 day turnaround vs Raiders?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Without getting too far ahead, what do people think game days will be for week 3? I can't make the Friday. If we win will they give us the Saturday night so we have 7 day turnaround against the roosters or f**k us over and make us play Friday with a 6 day turnaround while Souths/Manly would get an 8 day turnaround vs Raiders?

Better be the Saturday or my wife and I could be in some trouble, watching Chicago on the Friday night for her birthday.......and there is no way I could go if the eels are in a GF qualifier.....

Noise

Coach
Better be the Saturday or my wife and I could be in some trouble, watching Chicago on the Friday night for her birthday.......and there is no way I could go if the eels are in a GF qualifier.....
I will cry if it's Friday. I've got a work function on the Friday that I am running (date was picked a year ago before I got the job). If I don't go I will be unemployed.

Another good thing about a massive win like that is that it should affect the unconscious bias in referees. No one could see that game, or even just the scoreline, and not be impressed. And when you're playing Melbourne in Melbourne obviously you need all the help you can get.

Dibs

Bench
This sounds like the definition of getting to far ahead lol