What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

mickeylane

Bench
No i
Do I detect a little sarcasm ? I just read about his DUI issue and already knew about the domestic violence stuff from a couple of years ago. Hope he behaves himself if he comes to StGI.

I also just had a look at LL's stats for 2023 and he's actually some margin ahead of both Luki and Finefeuiaki in metres, completed tackle %'s and has way more off-loads. All 3 played about a dozen games for the year.
actually like him and culture wise I think it’s ideal environment plus Flanno makes me feel eerily comfortable.. he’s so focused no one is going to get a free ride from him unlike Hook and his mates club

Dragonslayer

First Grade
For us to sign LL we would have to do 1 of 3 things:
1. Immediately sack a player (which there seems to be no incidents requiring this atm)
2. Drop a player from the top 30 to a T&T or KOE Cup contract.
3. Sign LL to a T&T contract (which would be unlikely given the vast difference in current salary to a T&T salary, which the NRL probably would approve)

Some creative accounting may be required if indeed we want LL.

merahputih

Juniors
1. Immediately sack a player (which there seems to be no incidents requiring this atm)
3. Sign LL to a T&T contract (which would be unlikely given the vast difference in current salary to a T&T salary, which the NRL probably would approve)

Old Nick at Bondi Junction might have a spare sombrero he can lend us.

BIG RIG

Juniors

On the radio one of the solutions was that we pay out Corey Allan his full contract and free up the spot

Perhaps Paul Turner relegated to a T & T contract. Can't see him ever pushing his way into the first grade side.

possm

Coach
No i

actually like him and culture wise I think it’s ideal environment plus Flanno makes me feel eerily comfortable.. he’s so focused no one is going to get a free ride from him unlike Hook and his mates club
Flanno will have to get him fit as he missed our off-season fitness training. And from memory, Lielua was a poor defender so, this will will also have to be addressed.

mickeylane

Bench
Paying out Corey Allan’s contract

Some creative accounting may be required if indeed we want LL

TheRev

First Grade
It will be 750k+, but we had atleast a million spare in our cap with no way to spend it.. so this is an absolute no brainer.. the spare change pays out whoever is making way for him.

Dont see why the Dogs would want Luciano though...they have Kikau and Preston.. thats a cracking pair.. they just want a middle and Luciano wouldnt want to play there.

Last edited: