What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

hindy111

Post Whore
Club sets the prices for the tickets are you saying they have got it wrong with the prices.

I am paid up season ticket holder so i dont know what the prices are for a 1 off game.

But today should have got more then 20k either the club charged too much or a shit load of parra fans didnt bother.

The club should be asking questions it should have got 25k at a minimum

I watched on TV. f**k the crowds and shouting

Wally21

Bench
My old man died yesterday and he was the maddest keenest Parra fan you could meet (except for that bloke with all the Eels merch in his mum's shed). No way was Manly going to beat us today.
My sincere apologies for your loss mate. I hope you and your family are doing ok

TheParraboy

Staff member
I saw Nrown squirt his water bottle onto Murph when they walking past each other on the bench when Nrown came off in the 2nd half.

Murph was giggling as he kept walking.

Clearly still some respect there.

When Matto came off, NBrown was walking along sideline waiting to come on.
Matto gave him a little push, they both laughed

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
That's the worst thing I have heard in my life.

Who the hell came up with that crap should be fired .....

It was a phrase said by Dennis "Big D" Anderson. I'm glad they're honouring his legacy and impact on the club, but they don't need to turn it into a chant. The way they did it last year was good, just flash it across the screens when Parra is actually in the tunnel to run out not 5 minutes before anything happens.

JokerEel

Coach
It was a phrase said by Dennis "Big D" Anderson. I'm glad they're honouring his legacy and impact on the club, but they don't need to turn it into a chant. The way they did it last year was good, just flash it across the screens when Parra is actually in the tunnel to run out not 5 minutes before anything happens.

Ah ok thanks yeah not the best idea no one gets behind it...

PARRA_FAN

Coach

They kept repeating the audio and the bloke over the PA kept saying it, it was just embarrassing and annoying.

eel01s

Bench
Well that win was tighter than it needed to be, but we will take it.

For all those blaming Harper, how can you defend 3 on 1 everytime? It's up to BA and Antonelli to fix it stat! I feel Lane is a big part in us falling short in defence. Hopefully he can regain that 2022 form asap.

Paulo, Matto and even Moretti and Kelma helped turn up the heat to get over the top of them. We haven't played anywhere near our best yet, but we need to keep racking up the wins.

I think we have to go back to Simmo and Sivo next week, even if just for the added pace. Blaize did well on debut but he just physically isn't ready for back to back games yet.

crocodile

Bench
Club sets the prices for the tickets are you saying they have got it wrong with the prices.

I am paid up season ticket holder so i dont know what the prices are for a 1 off game.

But today should have got more then 20k either the club charged too much or a shit load of parra fans didnt bother.

The club should be asking questions it should have got 25k at a minimum
I wrote nothing about pricing policy. I simply mentioned that as the most expensive venue it may detract from attendance numbers. I would also question the objective of the pricing policy. Is it set to maximise profit or maximise attendance. The numbers would be carefully chosen. As an example, it is more profitable to half fill a stadium at $100 per ticket than to fill it at $40 per ticket.

Noise

Coach
I wrote nothing about pricing policy. I simply mentioned that as the most expensive venue it may detract from attendance numbers. I would also question the objective of the pricing policy. Is it set to maximise profit or maximise attendance. The numbers would be carefully chosen. As an example, it is more profitable to half fill a stadium at $100 per ticket than to fill it at $40 per ticket.
The cheapest adult tickets are $30.

JokerEel

Coach
If BA doesn't have any faith in Dunster or Lume lume to come in and play wing in first grade stop playing them in CUP move them to the RMC team.

Harper has never played on the wing and for some reason had to play there for the first time today.. You need a backup winger who you are going to play...

It took a few seasons for Russell and Penisini to get their defense set

JokerEel

Coach
Ben and Jake ran for 37 and 46 meters...

Elite my ass Turbo ain't winning a competition with this bunch of plodders in the team...