What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team vs souths

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Pretty happy with our side tbh. Might see a few changes before kick off but if that 17 ran out I’d be happy

Souths side is definitely average but there’s still some great players there. Wighton, Murray, Walker all dangerous. Can’t take this one lightly at all

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can see only one change to our 17 if Uele or Toby are ready they come in for Burns.

That bench Williams and Talakai can play big minutes around 50
Tooks there is 15 - 20
Then if Uele or Toby ready or Burns another 20.

I like Talakai on bench we can even give Teig or Nikora a 10 minute break.

Just smash Souths no easing off all game

Quigs

Immortal
Me thinks that souffs might be imploding. Cook dropped and Choc Latrell being called up before the rabbits headmasters to answer some questions.

Yeah it is going to be a dangerous game for us.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Me thinks that souffs might be imploding. Cook dropped and Choc Latrell being called up before the rabbits headmasters to answer some questions.

Yeah it is going to be a dangerous game for us.
Crazy calls from their coach. The Tigers game sticks in my mind though, how can we play so shit?

txta2

Bench
Bit of pressure on Fitzgibbon now, but he seems to escape any sort of criticism from the media.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He's been yours and others pick for a while now. He's got a decent chance to show his stuff, personally I don't see it. Always happy to be wrong.
Fair enough, just not sure what a bloke we spent years developing has to do to get a run. He won NSW player of the year from left centre.

I have also seen a Ronny, Iro, Wilton, Tindall left combination.

Still a first grade rookie, needs to get used to the step up.

I think the investment will work out.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fair enough, just not sure what a bloke we spent years developing has to do to get a run. He won NSW player of the year from left centre.

They have great chance to show how good they are Souths right is

Milne, Tass, Kooloamantangi, Hawkins

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Agree with this... he's been very patient just like Tricky was. Time to reap the rewards for Iro. Sifa off the bench is scary.

dinghydi

Juniors
I think Cook will Play a part. Hard to believe a player of his Caliber will be left out . Dangerous game , .. very winnable if not taken lightly Think our forwards need to make a statement early.

I am happy with Iro in centre but really feel for Sifa having been dropped to the bench.

Especially with Rudolf and BHU due back soon, this would leave him only clinging on to a 17 squad spot with all fit.

I think he will add more as a utility forward option for us than anyone else and his ability to move to centre should the backs need rearranging with an injury should keep him as an essential selection each week.

Iro is getting his chance because of all our I injuries.
Sifa has been placed in a position which is best for the team at present.
It's a very important time in Iro's career.
If he goes well the team make-up could very well change.
If he duds it he will be back with the Jets.

The time is nigh for Kayal, let's see if he embraces it.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think Cook will Play a part. Hard to believe a player of his Caliber will be left out . Dangerous game , .. very winnable if not taken lightly Think our forwards need to make a statement early.
Why bother naming him at 18th if you’re going to play him. He’s not a rookie he doesn’t need those mind games. Yeh he hasn’t been great but he’s not the problem