What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
I echo the comment about the refereeing, it's been atrocious. Kikau threw that 2 metres forward.

aqua_duck

Coach
We know kpp can offload so of course all the support was sleeping there again smh
All the enthusiasm from last year has well and truly gone, I could accept if we’re losing due to lack of skill or experience but for the most part we’re getting done in the effort areas, all the guys once again look extra comfortable and don’t look like they want to get out of 2nd gear

aqua_duck

Coach
Watching Dan Saifiti move around the field amongst other players is like watching a boeing 747 trying to dogfight with a bunch of fighter jets.
There are dozens of instances where you see us getting absolutely carved up through the middle over the years and D Saf is just jogging along in the background like an easy Monday morning recovery cardio sess

Harsh reality is, most other sides account for the Bulldogs today from what I saw. They weren't impressive, had a TON of errors and gifted us field position.

Nuke

Staff member
I dunno what the final score will end up being. I almost turned it off when Dogs got to 24, but like an idiot, I watched on and it rolled on to 30 and I finally pissed the game off when they scored in the corner to make it 34* (* kick to come).

It's a beautiful blue sky 27° here in Perth and I've got stuff that needs doing in the garden today that wasn't being done because I chose to watch the Knights.
F**ken plodders earning their $10-20 thousand per week, shit useless kicks (that even the commentators have finally caught onto what we've been saying the last couple of years), and the rest. So pissed off right now I'm sure I'm gonna do my back in in the garden doing it all angrily.

And I know I'll be doing it all again next week because I'm an idiot. A passionate one, but an idiot none-the-less.

Reflector

Juniors
So the halftime score doubled itself by F.T

Who are Knights beating this season assuming none of the current coaches get sacked and there's no major changes to squads with injuries?

I'd say Titans, Souths...maybe Eels, Tigers and maybe Dragons again.

Latest posts