What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption - Grand Theft Western... Oh My!!!

Twigg

Juniors
The funniest one I found was I thi k SP level 8 master hunter, "kill a beer with a melee knife" - I wasn't silly, so shot him a couple of times with a pistol to weaken him, then the f**ker took off - Spent 5 minutes chasing him around :D lol

I had a similar thing with the bear melee one as well. I shot it a couple of times and the bear took off. I chased it for a long time and hit it with the knife a couple of times. The bear wouldn't fight back. Eventually the bear ran into a lone tree and glitched inside it. So I hacked it to death. When it died it did a 360 flip in the air. So funny.

Thomas

First Grade
I stabbed the sh*t out of my bear.

In the arse.

I killed it an rejoiced in my man-glory...only to be taken down by his friend and killed.

Justice.

I stabbed the sh*t out of my bear.

In the arse.

I killed it an rejoiced in my man-glory...only to be taken down by his friend and killed.

Justice.

lol

i pretty much did the same thing.

except i was skinning the bear. got greedy

poor move

what gun do you guys use to get the 1 shot kill a bear rank? I got one when I guy was being chased in that mountain town. I've been running around trying to one shot kill bears with a sniper (straight in the head and they keep coming) and I've done one with a shotgun but it didn't rank?

Get out the shot gun and use dead eye and just aim between the eyes at close range.

Carnifex

Juniors
I liked the game but i think i'm the only one who hated the ending. FMD it was so pointless, his voice is so annoying >.<
Some things i really liked. The dead eye was really fun. But riding for 10 minutes to get from point A to point B while listening to some boring ass conversation got old real quick. I also encounted a few glitches ie: i was riding into the hannigens sted and my horse and i fell into the ground and were stuck and couldnt get out :S

*possible spoilers**
The ending (death scene etc) was good...but the whole last few missions on the farm (herding cattle and hunting wolves) bored me sh*tless. I dont play poker or any sort of card games so i found poker and black jack confusing and didnt end up playing them.

others things like accidently running into people with your horse and failing the mission, or running into a cart and blowing it up while on your horse, really sh*tted me.

Frederick

Staff member
Finally picked this up Saturday after finding it at Big W for $88. Only played for about 15 mins yesterday, but should get a couple hours in between finishing work and the missus getting home this arvo lol

simostorm

Bench
This game good or what? i was plannin to get it.. as GTA4 was awesome.. but i dont really play games much these days.. sorta moved on.. more mature now..
you kids seem to still get in to them tho.. good for you nerds.

McLovin

Staff member
Mate, if you liked any sort of free roaming sandbox style game, you'd love this...

This game good or what? i was plannin to get it.. as GTA4 was awesome.. but i dont really play games much these days.. sorta moved on.. more mature now..
you kids seem to still get in to them tho.. good for you nerds.

AKA little Simo has just discovered the joys of masturbation.

Great to see you are becoming a Man Simo. Great to see you are becoming a Man.

I haven't come across it but I've seen the videos. YouTube "red dead redemption glitches" some of them are hilarious. There is one where John Marston is riding a woman like a horse :lol: