What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption - Grand Theft Western... Oh My!!!

meltiger

First Grade
and the flying people lol

I've had something like this.

Was doing the hideout with the two two dudes high up on rocks (Between Pikes Basin & Tumbleweed) and spent the entire time at the level of those rocks, invincible yet able to kill?

Racked up the entire hideout in a chain kill and had to quit out after the save to get myself back to ground level lol

Thomas

First Grade
I've had guys (NPCs) hiding in walls in Fort Mercer. My mate and I just could not kill them...yet they could kill us. We fixed the problem by repeatedly throwing dynamite at the wall.

meltiger

First Grade
^ LOL That has happened to me on Pikes Basin, dude glitched into the cliff. Gaptooth breach many times has had an invincible dude inside a cabin lol

LESStar58

Referee
Bears were the highlight.

I remember riding over to help one of the 'blue dot strangers' who was about to be hung in Tall Trees. Only to find two bears mauling the sh*t out of the strangers horses. Needless to say I lasted about five seconds longer.

Great game.

After completing the game after the credits I hung around and started picking off wolves just to see how much I could get for the pelts, meat etc but as soon as I killed 2 or 3 about 1000 came out of nowhere and mauled my arse as I was trying to skin the ones I'd killed!

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm late to the party. Bought this today. Freaking brilliant game.

My highlight so far - I decided to hogtie an innocent bloke in the middle of Armadillo because I thought it was fun...The whole town whipped out some guns and shot me to pieces!

Or the time I lost the Five Finger Fillet in embarrassing fashion and then shot everyone...

Ah, good times!

Thomas

First Grade
I'm late to the party. Bought this today. Freaking brilliant game.

My highlight so far - I decided to hogtie an innocent bloke in the middle of Armadillo because I thought it was fun...The whole town whipped out some guns and shot me to pieces!

Or the time I lost the Five Finger Fillet in embarrassing fashion and then shot everyone...

Ah, good times!

I tend to go on a murdering spree when I lose poker or 5 Finger.

meltiger

First Grade
Undead Nightmare was boring I'm hoping they will still release something like they did with GTA 4 the DLC so far has sucked.

15 rescue missions were required for 100%, which were simply ride/fast travel to a location, kill a bunch of zombies, rescue the fool trapped and ride back listening to say stupid sh*t, rinse and repeat another 14 times.

Original game had 20 bounties for 100% I think from memory?

15 rescue missions was way to much

The horde/zombie nazies/firefight mode - WAY to corny in the voice over.

Still got some laughs out of the new random world events.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I tend to go on a murdering spree when I lose poker or 5 Finger.

Haha yeah I'm finding it increasingly hard to stay a good guy.

I'm also struggling in one of the races. The first one, with the chariot, was easy. The second West race mission...Gah!

Thomas

First Grade
I'm still trying to track down the first horse of the apocalypse. War, I think. I get distracted by Zeds.

Thomas

First Grade
I'm still trying to track down the first horse of the apocalypse. War, I think. I get distracted by Zeds.

I found it on the way to Armadillo just follow the road from the MacFarlane's ranch and then when you go down the hill it was to the right. I found Pestillence alllll the way north if you have finished the Sasquatch mission but then when I lasso'd it the dumb merkin continue walking in to the water and died and War died on me aswell randomly and now I have no cool horse.

Twigg

Juniors
I found it on the way to Armadillo just follow the road from the MacFarlane's ranch and then when you go down the hill it was to the right. I found Pestillence alllll the way north if you have finished the Sasquatch mission but then when I lasso'd it the dumb merkin continue walking in to the water and died and War died on me aswell randomly and now I have no cool horse.

The horses respawn over time so don't worry if they die. Also they do sometimes die randomly for no reason I think it's some sort of glitch. Happened to me when I was clearing out Rathskellar Fork of zombies and War just randomly died. If you just quit your game immediately you will get your horse back but you'll have to do whatever you were doing again.

Thomas, War seems to always hang around Armadillo. The minute I left the place for the second time in my game he showed up like straight away.

Paullyboy

Coach
This is why I shouldn't buy these games. I never have the patience because I just get bored with the missions, I never did any of this lassoing business because I got sick of doing a mission that takes 5 minutes to transport someone somewhere - I'm not a cab driver, and I don't want to be one - I'll never understand that about these games.

Latest posts