What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Yeah. Thanks for keeping it to yourself. What a lousy attitude. More important to you to get a bad word in up front so you can do your "I told you so's" if all dosent go well. Get behind your team. Egos on the board and egos in the forum. Thanks for your input. NOT.

It isn't about told you so's. Couldn't give two f**ks either regarding what you feel my agenda is either. The board have created the issues surrounding the position already.

forward pass

Coach
It isn't about told you so's. Couldn't give two f**ks either regarding what you feel my agenda is either. The board have created the issues surrounding the position already.

Why would it be any different with any other coach? If they appoint Arthur - it's still a split vote. This useless bunch of board members wouldn't agree if it was Wayne Bennett coming either.

You clearly dislike JT as coach - so not sure what the board split has to do with it. Even if it was unanimous, you clearly would still have an issue.

The Colonel

Immortal
Why would it be any different with any other coach? If they appoint Arthur - it's still a split vote. This useless bunch of board members wouldn't agree if it was Wayne Bennett coming either.

I agree totally that had Arthur's been appointed that we would have the same issues now given what has been leaked to the press.

You clearly dislike JT as coach - so not sure what the board split has to do with it. Even if it was unanimous, you clearly would still have an issue.

No don't like the bloke at all. I didn't like the Stuart appointment either.

That said if we start slowly next year the media will have a field day surrounding the position based on the boards position regarding his recruitment and not mine. And that would not have mattered if Arthur's had been made coach based on the leaks. The board needed to make a decision, stick to it and keep the processes out of the media. By not doing that I feel strongly that we will be revisiting the whole process again come the end of the season. That doesn't have anything to do with my opinion.

Kornstar

Coach
I agree totally that had Arthur's been appointed that we would have the same issues now given what has been leaked to the press.

No don't like the bloke at all. I didn't like the Stuart appointment either.

That said if we start slowly next year the media will have a field day surrounding the position based on the boards position regarding his recruitment and not mine. And that would not have mattered if Arthur's had been made coach based on the leaks. The board needed to make a decision, stick to it and keep the processes out of the media. By not doing that I feel strongly that we will be revisiting the whole process again come the end of the season. That doesn't have anything to do with my opinion.

Any particular reason for disliking Taylor? Just curious?

TheRam

Coach
Actually I am a woman, though most people hate me because I'm black.

That's why I can't go back now pou. You've ruined me for all others.

I love you pou. :hg:

Because I don't mind the AFL

I hate you too now Whortive Stupid.

You have obviously suffered to many jolts to the chin when doing your research.

I'd rather spend a night in the Bowral RSL carpark selling dime bags with you Casper than spending time with forum resident booze hag in SC.

:lol:

Kornstar

Coach
And yet Pete was ultimately right.

About what? Smith was with us for 3 finals series, 2 of those he was in a team that lost to cheaters.

Give me those years any day over the absolute f**king garbage we are serving up at the moment!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Meanwhile, there are 15 head coaches and their assistants in their respective football office, planning and plotting their 2014 campaign while our board have yet to make an announcement or possibly worse, a decision on a head coach....and it's about 3 weeks before pre season training begins!

FMD!!!!

TheRam

Coach
I can accommodate him if he puts a strap on .
he's right though..I tend to lie foetal position .What can I say ,Im a fan of the spoon.

Why would he need to put a strap on? What are you trying to say, that he is a d**kless merckin?

I'm a fan of the spoon too, but not of mud cake when I want cherry vanilla.

TheRam

Coach
About what? Smith was with us for 3 finals series, 2 of those he was in a team that lost to cheaters.

Give me those years any day over the absolute f**king garbage we are serving up at the moment!!!

Yeah and we had him for those years, but like I said, Pete was ULTIMATELY right. The guy never went on to anything after that.

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah and we had him for those years, but like I said, Pete was ULTIMATELY right. The guy never went on to anything after that.

I don't agree, i think there were several factors on why he ended up like he has, i'd still like those days back with him as our halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.