What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spartan

Juniors
Storm have had 2 very hard and physical matches on the bounce and i'm not sure they'll cope with another one against a similar team especially without smith guiding them round the park.

Raider_69

Post Whore
storm i hope
ive really started to hate the sharks this year for some reason, probably due to playing such a boring style of play, reminds me of canberra during the elliott years.

Storm - Warriors GF, with the warriors winning and wiki going out as Clive Churchill medalist. That's what im hoping for

Storm will match up against the Sharks and the physical nature of the Broncos match was what they needed...it is frustrating that they are not starting with any urgency and this needs to stop on Friday.

They will need to place pressure on Kimmorley's kicking game...if Smith does not play then Storm will limit their tactical game and look to battle it out in the forwards with short passes in attack.

Storm will match up against the Sharks and the physical nature of the Broncos match was what they needed...it is frustrating that they are not starting with any urgency and this needs to stop on Friday.

They will need to place pressure on Kimmorley's kicking game...if Smith does not play then Storm will limit their tactical game and look to battle it out in the forwards with short passes in attack.

That my friend would be a major mistake. This is one area they cannot hope to win the contest

McLovin

Staff member
storm i hope
ive really started to hate the sharks this year for some reason, probably due to playing such a boring style of play, reminds me of canberra during the elliott years.

Storm - Warriors GF, with the warriors winning and wiki going out as Clive Churchill medalist. That's what im hoping for

Don't hate the team...Hate Brett Kimmorley...