What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin 3 :: QLD 16 NSW 28 @ Suncorp :: Wed 15 Jul

Origin III - Maroons or Blues

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
I'm a NSW boy but only as good as your last game when you've lost four series in a row is ridiculous Timmah. Put down the pipe.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Exact same thing happened in 2007 in a Broncos/Panthers game. Wesser kicked Hodges square in the face after he scored. Funny that there was no talk of an 8 point try or send-offs there.

Prob should have been I never saw it, I just saw that grub Thurston do it last night.

Jasdragon

Juniors
1. Kimmorley was tackling high all night. Every f**king tackle bar the Inglis one was around the head.

2. 8 point try was an incorrect ruling, but only because he clearly dropped the ball. What happened after that disgustingly wrong ruling though was correct, if it was going to be awarded a try then there was no option but the possible 8 point try. However it was clearly a no try.

3. The ball was clearly raked out. There was a ripping motion from the NSW player.

4. Brett White king hits a bloke who isn't looking. Trent Waterhouse blindsides him, grabs him round the neck and twists, attempting to break it. He then slams the head into the ground in an attempt to do more damage.

Seriously, is this what NSW fans have been reduced to? Celebrating the fact that it was a 2-1 loss instead of 3-0? Pathetic.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: You need serious help!

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Really?

For how dominant QLD have supposedly been, surely they'd have won at least one of the four series by 3-0... nope... couldn't do it.

The odds of five straight shortened dramatically after last night IMO, New South Wales have found a strong team capable of victory and should stick with it (only changes in '10 should be Gidley out Stewart in, and Williams out, B Morris in).

The odds of seeing a series whitewash ever again have been short for a very long time now. It won't happen. The losing side always takes too much momentum and purpose into the dead rubber and the result is all but known. Only this year has there been a chance that a clean sweep would occur due to the pathetic showings from NSW in 1 and 2, and the utter dominance of a virtually unchanged QLD side. But injury and apathy in the QLD side, plus a NSW team that finally showed up to play made sure the trend continued.

But to claim that QLD has not dominated this origin period is the height of dellusion.

You are in denial. Pure and unadulterated denial.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
:crazy: White had knocked Price out before Waterhouse touched him.

Waterhouse attributed to Price's injury with his crash tackle and attempt to drag him back up.

Regardsless, none the above alters the disgusting nature of Barrett's actions.

Jasdragon

Juniors
NSW lost games 1 and 2 due to there selections. Game 3 they finally got it almost right (Williams :() and look what happened.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Prob should have been I never saw it, I just saw that grub Thurston do it last night.

Still not as good as Macdougall stamping on Tooveys head back in the day , that was one of the most shocking things ive seen on a football field, he ended up getting off too didnt he , i cant remember

Kiki

First Grade
isn't looking? LOL. They'd both thrown about 10 punches each. fmd...

bahah i reckon. they were deadset in the middle of a boxing match.

i am all for bias in origin (part of the fun) but skeepe you are deadset deluded.

StormChaser

First Grade
Best game of footy I have seen in a looooooooooong time. As far as I'm concerned all the hatred and biffo just made it all the better.