What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macavity

Referee

Idris huh....

should he get "Junior Sau's Biatch" on the back of his jersey?

seriously, that was painful, but our problem was in the front row (Poore best of bad bunch, rest woeful) and the halves (step up Mullo).

the rest is salvagable.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Wallace, McMannus and Campese (did f**king NOTHING) are the ones to change. Bring in Morris, and in the halves Kimmorley, Barrett or Mullen any of these players will do a better job, running the side.

Last edited:

cupid

Juniors
He deserved to be there. If you're doubting that then you're a f**king idiot. Nobody could tell he was going to f**k up like he did.

The real question is, does he deserve to be there for Origin 2?? He made some f**king terrible errors, two very costly ones.

Well, if that first try had been allowed.. it may well have been 24 all. I think that's at least one positive we can take from this, only 24 - 18.
No, it would've been 28-24 after Gidley stuffs up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
all bias aside, with the ease at which QLD dominated in the forwards, Tom Learoyd Lahrs is a must for game 2. He has size, strenght and leg drive beyond anything NSW have right now, he can take it too the QLD'ers and then some.

why was farah so terrible ???

was it the first try he almost set up for Hayne ???
was it the try he set up to get nsw back in it ???
was it hes kicks actually finding space????

Raider_69

Post Whore
Didnt know he was even there

way to selective quote
i think you'll find many agreeing with me. He was garbage, but was the best of our halves, he at least looked threatening... Wallace was dire. Farah did nothing.
Campo being the best is no compliment, he was f**king ordinary. He was the best in a very VERY rubbish lot

if he doesnt hold his spot i wouldnt complain but i think of all the halves he probably deserves to most

Downie

Guest Moderator
Problem was with the 1,6 and 7 tonight. Everyone else actually had pretty decent games, these 3 were very ordinary. How much ball did our centres get? Barely any, but when they did they made half breaks at least. Mullen in for Campese next game, Gidley out for Patten, Wallace stays but just.

perverse

Referee
farah wasn't horrible.

campese on the other hand was a massive blunder. the bloke offered nothing at all.

Jasdragon

Juniors
all bias aside, with the ease at which QLD dominated in the forwards, Tom Learoyd Lahrs is a must for game 2. He has size, strenght and leg drive beyond anything NSW have right now, he can take it too the QLD'ers and then some.

They did not dominate the forwards they dominated the halves!