What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I think Weyman, Poore, Kite and Bailey would also run over the top of Harrison too if he was in the centre of the field .. but he won't be, and neither will Lewis.

Good point...Lewis should play wide and look to pop a pass or two in the tackle.

Can't wait for Weyman to own Crocker.

miccle

Bench
...and let me be the 1st to reply

BRING IT ON REDNECKS

Oh, and skeepe is an idiot

cronriot.jpg

miccle

Bench
FTR, I've tipped NSW to win the series this year, unfortunately.

But am going with us for the first game in a narrow margin, NSW to win the second and third game IMO.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
FTR, I've tipped NSW to win the series this year, unfortunately.

But am going with us for the first game in a narrow margin, NSW to win the second and third game IMO.
The only way we'll win the series is if we win the first two IMO. I've never seen any of my teams win at Suncorp (aggregate score: 138-18 or something), and I'm going to game three this year :lol:

Lambretta

First Grade
The sensible money is on Queensland here. They have strengths across the park and a fantastic bench.

New South Wales are trying the changing of the guard in the hope that they can turn things around and it would be some effort if they can pull it off.

But I have alot more confidence going into this game than I did last season. There is alot more attacking ability about this side and for once Queenslands murcurial back line will have to get involved with some heavy work if they're going to get the win.

Lockyer said that New South Wales should have tried changing the players they've changed about two years ago and he's on the bloody money. I reckon it will be nail biter, but New South Wales have the best chance they've had in some time of taking the series.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i'm actually quiet excited about this NSW side

imo they have plenty of potential, i'm worried about Hodges though.. may tear Jennings a new one

Campo i have my doubts also

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gallen gone. Laffranchi in.

18th man? Wonder who that might be?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Whatmough maybe would be the one, although I fail to see a point in bringing another backrower into the squad. You'd be better having a utility as 18th man.

This Year?

Immortal
What a shame this is being played in Melbourne. I don't understand why this being played in a state which has no real interest in the outcome. Next thing you know they'll have it in Perth to "promote the game". Origin is sacred to QLD and NSW. Does the ARL even understand that?

Latest posts