What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I am tipping us to win this game, only barely and not with a lot of confidence. If we win this one, we will get a home final (that's how it works right?) and I like our chances at home.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We've lost once in the last 6 weeks... We have to have done something right.

Apparently The Knights have been given permission by the NRL to wear Heritage Jersey right throughout the finals series

Pika

Bench
DeGois still 50/50.

Taia looks likely.

What diference does it make what jersey we wear?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think anyone said it made a difference, aren't people allowed to note what jersey a team wears? Relax buddy ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
DeGois still 50/50.

Taia looks likely.

What diference does it make what jersey we wear?
Well, as long as they stay clear of that horrid grey/silver/whatever f**king colour jersey it is, it'll all be good :cool:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol @ Dogs fans. On one hand they argue till they're blue in the face that they are really the best team in the comp, won more games, would have been minor premiers but for Clark etc. etc., but on the other hand, the Dragons are the team who will be regarded as chokers if they don't win the comp. Now I know Dogs fans are a little slow to comprehend, but I would have thought that given you would expect the best team to win (the Dogs accoprding to themselves), then how can another team be regarded as choking for not beating them? Make up your tiny minds - are you the best, or are we the best, and can thus be rightly labelled as chokers if we don't win?

dragonszero9

Juniors
Lol @ Dogs fans. On one hand they argue till they're blue in the face that they are really the best team in the comp, won more games, would have been minor premiers but for Clark etc. etc., but on the other hand, the Dragons are the team who will be regarded as chokers if they don't win the comp. Now I know Dogs fans are a little slow to comprehend, but I would have thought that given you would expect the best team to win (the Dogs accoprding to themselves), then how can another team be regarded as choking for not beating them? Make up your tiny minds - are you the best, or are we the best, and can thus be rightly labelled as chokers if we don't win?

Can't agree more, there lucky to be where they are on the ladder how many times have they won by over 14?
they can't put teams away like other teams in the comp

Jobdog

Live Update Team

Can't agree more, there lucky to be where they are on the ladder how many times have they won by over 14?
they can't put teams away like other teams in the comp
Excuse my ignorance, but wtf does this game have to do with the Dragons?