What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Molon Lave

Juniors
Dogs should win...I think if the Dogs get some points early then the Knights defence may crumble, given that Roberts and DJ are confidence based players. Also not once this season have the dogs lost back to back or put in two inept performances in a row like they did last week. They would of been a lot more focused this week at training given that the week prior they had the aftermath of Haz's farewell and all the focus around Noddy's injury and who will replace him etc etc. I think it's going ot be a different Bulldogs team to the one that showed up last week v the Tigpies.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Lol @ Dogs fans. On one hand they argue till they're blue in the face that they are really the best team in the comp, won more games, would have been minor premiers but for Clark etc. etc., but on the other hand, the Dragons are the team who will be regarded as chokers if they don't win the comp. Now I know Dogs fans are a little slow to comprehend, but I would have thought that given you would expect the best team to win (the Dogs accoprding to themselves), then how can another team be regarded as choking for not beating them? Make up your tiny minds - are you the best, or are we the best, and can thus be rightly labelled as chokers if we don't win?

This is kinda true, but stuff like this is what starts trouble.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lol @ Dogs fans. On one hand they argue till they're blue in the face that they are really the best team in the comp, won more games, would have been minor premiers but for Clark etc. etc., but on the other hand, the Dragons are the team who will be regarded as chokers if they don't win the comp. Now I know Dogs fans are a little slow to comprehend, but I would have thought that given you would expect the best team to win (the Dogs accoprding to themselves), then how can another team be regarded as choking for not beating them? Make up your tiny minds - are you the best, or are we the best, and can thus be rightly labelled as chokers if we don't win?
You seemed to care enough to come in and start this rubbish in this thread. If you've got nothing to say about Dogs v Knights, piss off. Simple.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Have to laugh at Sterlo and Johns talking up the Knights performance last week. Penrith offered less than nothing.

The knights are a chance in this game but you wouldn't read too much into anything you saw from them last week.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The bullsh*t calls have started early. Tackle on Kurt completed and allowed to continue.

Jono078

Referee
Nothing I hate more than teams naming players with huge injury clouds.

Awful start, I hope it doesn't set the tone for the next 75 mins.