What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
I f**king hate this rule. If the player had gotten up and played on instead of lying around like a little bitch, nothing is said. Instead, he lies around like Monica Belluci in Irreversable and the Dogs get a penalty.

f**k the video referee right off.

bileduct

Coach
I f**king hate this rule. If the player had gotten up and played on instead of lying around like a little bitch, nothing is said. Instead, he lies around like Monica Belluci in Irreversable and the Dogs get a penalty.

f**k the video referee right off.
Better still, if the Knoughts twinkie didn't hit him high there wouldn't have been anything to look at.

Dry your eyes, princess.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Better still, if the Knoughts twinkie didn't hit him high there wouldn't have been anything to look at.

:lol:

It was a love tap, sunshine. I'm sure even a collosal ponce like yourself would shake it off.

aussies1st

Staff member
Good defence by the Knights to stop Idris from that close, was a small gap for him but Taia closed that up.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If it were possible to win a game purely on defence, the Knights would be winning this at a canter. Dogs not offering a lot in attack.

STG-MACCA

Bench
wow, everything going the Dogs way so far in this one.
Any chance the Knights had has gone out the window IMHO even though they are defending like champions so far.

Begs the question, why did they play DEGOIS (Spelling).