What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF4 Sun :: Dragons 12 Eels 25 @ WIN Jubilee

Qualifying Final 4 :: Dragons v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godz Illa

Coach
Eels to go back the 2nd phase and off loads that won them 7 in a row and will win by 10
Might need more than that.

Parra still produced 22 offloads on Friday night v Saints, compare it to:

20 v Penrith
27 v Tigers
19 v Warriors
8 v Newcastle
23 v Cronulla
22 v Dogs
11 v Melbourne

Ulysseus

Bench
I can't see draw after golden point happening, because it can't happen lol..

Man makes a good point, in the finals they play till there is a winner, doesn't matter if it goes for another 80 minutes, there are no replays ala 1977 & 1978, hell in 1978 Manly had to replay a few didn't they?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Eels to go back the 2nd phase and off loads that won them 7 in a row and will win by 10
They made as many offloads as they usually do. Difference being in that game, the dragons had the support players covered.

Eels don't need more offloads, they need to concede less dominant tackles, get quicker play the balls and dominate in defence. In essence your forward pack needs to step up. Adding Hindmarsh will tighten up your defence in the middle. But when your main goto guy for meters in Moi Moi is restricted to only 70m, you know you've got your work cut out.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons to win but wouldn't mind seeing Eels get up. Knights and Eels win, Broncos and Manly lose then they are both gone and that would certainly cheer me up about footy.

jargan83

Coach
While I don't think Parramatta will be as bad as they were last week, I still think the Dragons will win in a much tighter contest

drake

First Grade
I don't think the game will be anything like last Friday; there is no way on form Parra expected the Dragons to come out like they did. I don't think many people did.

The ambush is over, and the Eels will go in a lot more wary.

Hoping for a Dragons win, but I'm far from comfortable.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
It's very tough to beat any team twice in a row :( especially a team like Parra :(, it will be a different game and a very tough one, I am not confident just like last week. I hope the Dragons get up!!!! :)

Last edited:

dragondad

First Grade
Eels will be in their yellow strip.Will it bring a change of fortune from last week's blue strip?