What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Mon | Tigers 26-22 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Stewart (NSW/AUST) 2) Williams (NSW/AUST) 3) Farrah 4) Matai (NZ) 5 Robertson (SCOTLAND) 6) Lyon (NSW/AUST) 7) Foran (NZ)
Given time to clck again I believe the Eagles backline will be fine!

And i believe s all over -
Originally Posted by joel caine number 1 fan
1.Tuqiri 2.Fitzhenry 3.Lawrence 4.Ayshford 5.Ryan 6.Lui 7.Moltzen its still better or = to manly

why do u have farrah in there for ?? well since u do i counter with Tuiaki and Tuiaki/Tuqiri > your 2 willaims

gronkathon

First Grade
Way tooo slow. Monday night footy should not happen until round 2. This is two years in a row we ahve had to wait

skeepe

Immortal
I love watching the Tigers play.

But seriously Tigers_are_Pro, seek help.

The Tigers aren't even the greatest attacking side of the last 20 years.

The greatest attacking side of the last 20 years was the '94 Raiders. Or the '01 Eels.

eagles4eva

First Grade
News coming out of Brookie is that D.Williams is out and B.Farrar is in.

Interesting news, the telecrap ran this story "David 'Wolfman' Williams prepares to take on Lote Tuqiri in Wests Tigers v Manly NRL match

And c'mon Monday, move along

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
I know that this has already been said but I can't believe people on these forums have been bagging Orford ever since his Melbourne days and how Manly were no chance of a premiership with him... (wrong by the way :D)

And NOW that he's gone and there's a great rising talent (with a far better long kicking game, brimming with enthusiasm) all of a sudden all hope is lost. Never mind that Manly actually won the majority of the games that Orford missed through injury during his time at the club.

I would be a bit worried about Foran's lack of organisational experience except that Brett Stewart will be helping to organise from the back, and he will have Lyon's steadying influence to help him.

Not much seems to be being made of Robert Lui being similarly wet behind the ears either...

spartan

Juniors
sea eagles will improve for not having orford,he was killing their attack and i lost count of the times he was arguing with teammates.
Fancy a sea eagles win here with their backrow tearing it up against the tigers.

thommo4pm

Coach
Pass from Lawrence was forward for the 1st try, the 2nd one (disallowed) was ok.....thinking a get square there.

JT_

Juniors
tigers off to a good start. I'm not sure they can keep up this intensity though.