What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
lol

Campese still out there and it's a much, much different game. It was grossly unlucky, but sh*t like that happens. I don't think you had any chance tbh in that last 20, nothing was happening and you were running out of steam.

But it is what it is, good luck to the team for next week. But please, do not try to be like typical Saints merkins. It's not a good look

Did you mean to quote me or are you drunk?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It is karma (a concept that does not exist) for a player to injure themselves so seriously his entire off season will be written off after talking to the ref as captain. Interesting. What is the karmic retribution for being a dickhead on a forum.

typicalfan

Coach
How the f**k would I have known at the time he snapped his ACL? I simply thought it was funny/karma that he went down after the petulant way he carried on during the first half.

:lol: A fat joke and a personal attack all at once, classy. Well done on rising above ;-)

Marshall lifts for far more games than Campese does IMO.
Marshall has played more big games tbh. Campese doesn't lift as often but he hasn't got the rich experience that Marshall has on the big stage.

Campese gets a bit fired up and the walking off the mark was a disgrace but I don't mind the way he plays. Never shirks the defense or does too much dirty although he is known to lose his temper.

It wasn't until he got a half decent half that he got his form back proper. And McCrone was awful v Tigers.

mozza91

Coach
Great game of football one of the best games this year. The Tigers were the better side no doubt and copped more dud calls but Canberra fought hard Harrison is an absolute beast and could have got Man of the Match in a losing side.

Feel for Croker the guy is a teriffic goal kicker and player he didn't deserve that, same with Campese's injury.

The only thing that disappointed me about the game other then the doucher who threw the can at the Tigers players was Dugan he really could have stood up and taken charge of that game once he switched to pivot but struggled and made costly errors.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It is karma (a concept that does not exist) for a player to injure themselves so seriously his entire off season will be written off after talking to the ref as captain. Interesting. What is the karmic retribution for being a dickhead on a forum.
Did you f**king read? At the time I had no idea as to the seriousness of the injury. f**k me you're dense.

MacDougall

First Grade
Well maybe he struggled cuz he isn't a five-eighth?

Dugan scared me all night. He is almost impossible to tackle. The difference between Dugan and Hayne is that Dugan ALWAYS looks dangerous. Hayne just pulls it out when he needs to make himself feel better.

mozza91

Coach
Well maybe he struggled cuz he isn't a five-eighth?

Dugan scared me all night. He is almost impossible to tackle. The difference between Dugan and Hayne is that Dugan ALWAYS looks dangerous. Hayne just pulls it out when he needs to make himself feel better.
He suits the position good passing game and outstanding running game, I thought watching it he was going to produce a piece of magic at the end to get them home, I was probably expecting to much of the bloke.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought Dugan was our best player after Harrison. I think its beyond harsh to criticise how he played at 5/8

I still think Campese is a great player in the making. I think NSW would be well served with a Campese at 5/8th and Carney at 7 combination. The only time I saw Campese live this year was at Leichhardt Oval, I went home thinking that he should have won them the game in the last 10 minutes but made a few mistakes that cost them the win that day.

The potential is their and with more games behind him he could very well be one of the top players in our game. Hope the injury is not too serious and he makes a speedy recovery

typicalfan

Coach
I agree with mozza about Harrison. It is unusual in that he has never beaten his former club but has been generally the best on the park each time.

He has to cover for McCrone in defense who has good technique for a 7 but his positioning is not even first grade standard. He runs past players in the line which throws his centre and 2nd row out completely.

typicalfan

Coach
I thought Dugan was our best player after Harrison. I think its beyond harsh to criticise how he played at 5/8
I think at times Dugan has confidence problems. When he passed that ball over the sideline he should have backed himself and ran at the jagged line. Same a few times the Tigers were forced to kick deep and he would run sideways or pass.

Hard to be critical because he was one of the best out there.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He suits the position good passing game and outstanding running game, I thought watching it he was going to produce a piece of magic at the end to get them home, I was probably expecting to much of the bloke.

Dugan has been working on his playmaking a lot this year but he is at the chipping in with a cut out pass every now and then territory at the moment.

He doesn't really have the vision at the moment. He was as good a stop gap as we had in the side but at this point in his career he isn't a top playmaker yet.

He hasn't been training full time for a little while because of injuries anyway. The off season will do him the world of good.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Did you f**king read? At the time I had no idea as to the seriousness of the injury. f**k me you're dense.

Campese finished a game (poorly) against the Titans with a broken foot once. I was pretty sure it was serious as soon as he stayed down. Maybe just be a little more respectful of the people who we dedicate this forum to in future.

mozza91

Coach
He was very good but as I said I was probably expecting too much from him having to slot in there with no practice or experience, but I think he could be a brilliant 5/8 with more preparation.

Jono1987

Juniors
Hhahahah.

Raiders fans. What a bunch of arrogant, delusional f**kwits.

Especially Raiders_Premiers. Despite all your sh*t talk, your fluky, error ridden spastic team is out. But I'm sure, as we hear every year, the Raiders will be a force to be reckoned with in 2011...just as it was in 02, 03, 04, 05 , etc...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
wait a St Merge supporter accusing Raiders of being arrogant and talking up their side winning. welp I have seen it all.

Latest posts