What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
He has a lovely passing game but he would need to put serious work into his kicking.
Put Campese in at first reciever to handle the kicking and the organising and let Dugan play off the cuff using his instincts and you'd have a quality halves pairing, add to that your pack and players like Thompson, Croker and Harrison on the edges and you'll win the comp in a canter if everyone is firing.

typicalfan

Coach
wait a St Merge supporter accusing Raiders of being arrogant and talking up their side winning. welp I have seen it all.
You would think that they were the ones winning last night. More Dragons celebrating the win than Tigers fans lol.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Put Campese in at first reciever to handle the kicking and the organising and let Dugan play off the cuff using his instincts and you'd have a quality halves pairing, add to that your pack and players like Thompson, Croker and Harrison on the edges and you'll win the comp in a canter if everyone is firing.

At the moment having Dugan one off Campese works so well because this would be how most coaches would plan against the Raiders

1. They have a big forward pack. Try and handle that
2. Don't let Campese run
3. Watch Dugan

by having Dugan floating around Campese it has really helped his game. It puts the defence into two minds about how to handle Campse. He could probably play that kind of roll for the Raiders fulltime but we would miss his defence at the back.

Bench
Congrats to Victor for being gracious in defeat,he should be the proto type for future Raider fans,and trust me there will be a heap more next year.

Hhahahah.

Raiders fans. What a bunch of arrogant, delusional f**kwits.

Especially Raiders_Premiers. Despite all your sh*t talk, your fluky, error ridden spastic team is out. But I'm sure, as we hear every year, the Raiders will be a force to be reckoned with in 2011...just as it was in 02, 03, 04, 05 , etc...

Pot

Kettle

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
wait a St Merge supporter accusing Raiders of being arrogant and talking up their side winning. welp I have seen it all.
Gee, really?

You mean someone who supports the team coming first can't talk up their side winning? :lol: Then who the f**k can?

Some people just aren't happy with other people enjoying success it seems.

At least I can admit my club was sh*t this year.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Gee, really?

You mean someone who supports the team coming first can't talk up their side winning? :lol: Then who the f**k can?

Some people just aren't happy with other people enjoying success it seems.

At least I can admit my club was sh*t this year.

All supporters should talk up their teams chances. We are supporters not neutral observers.

Oh noes people passionately follow a Rugby League side. I love how fired up Dragon supporters get, however, I don't think Raiders supporters are any worse. It is good for the game to have people fired up about their club.

typicalfan

Coach
Please. After Campese went down we're all cheering for the Raiders to win. Thankfully the right team won.
Well that was the turning point up until then the Raiders really never looked dead and buried.

That Tigers side looked ominous though.

Timmah

Staff member
All supporters should talk up their teams chances. We are supporters not neutral observers.

Oh noes people passionately follow a Rugby League side. I love how fired up Dragon supporters get, however, I don't think Raiders supporters are any worse. It is good for the game to have people fired up about their club.
Then why the label arrogant? The club hasn't been successful for a long time, good on them for enjoying the spoils they've had the past two seasons, and the possible one more they may get on October 3.

That's what you fail to understand Raiders_Premiers. Raiders fans have meet a fan base as arrogant as their own and can't work out how to deal with it. Keep blaming those refs though. I'm sure that will pan out for your base one day.

Can you show me where I was blaming the refs you f**king spastic, or is this just another typical case of Dragons fan source amnesia?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
f**k off skeepe. HAHA whinging about the ref you are f**king kidding. How many metres did Campese walk off the mark for that first try?

Can't you just once admit the better team won? Scoreline was closer than it should have been but credit to the Raiders for sticking in there.

To all the other Raiders fans, good game.

So proud of the Tigers, not many other teams would have been able to back us as well as we did after that game last week. That is the third time this year where we have bounced straight back from demoralising losses (twice to Souths and now the Roosters match).

Hope everyone writes us off again this week.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Then why the label arrogant? The club hasn't been successful for a long time, good on them for enjoying the spoils they've had the past two seasons, and the possible one more they may get on October 3.

:lol:

I couldn't care a less if Dragon supporters were screen printing premier 2010 t-shirts as we speak. My point my dim-witted chum was that its a bit rich for Dragon supporters to call Raider supporters arrogant. We are all arrogant.

I mean at least pick an insult that can't be directly applied back. It would be like you calling Greg Inglis fat.

Timmah

Staff member
What's your obsession with your misguided belief about my weight or size? :lol:

It is pathetic how much of a wannabe Dragons fan you are.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Gotta ask dude, what's with the numbers?

I have no bloody idea. Firefox has been adding them to every forum post (all forums, not just this one) I make for the last week or so, and I can't make it go away. I edit most posts and get rid of them, but a few slip through the net. It's always the same numbers too. Then again, it could be a subliminal thing, as Lost is my favourite telly show of all time... :sarcasm:
8E621023-2876-2541-856A-4392C5D0A527

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: I have been a member all year, where have you been? I'm not even going to bother justifying myself to you, no point in doing so.

Latest posts