What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10k fine for Anasta?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Deadset - if there's an argument you've got nothing for, the personal attacks are the way to go eh?

Enjoy Mad Monday.

Carlito

Juniors
Choppies said:
Oh noes he has broughts out the big guns. :lol:
Go back to your sandpit dodge.
Aye I always forget that rule about not feeding trolls :sarcasm:

Choppies

Coach
Timmah said:
Deadset - if there's an argument you've got nothing for, the personal attacks are the way to go eh?

Yeh thats the motto you seem to live by.
Back to the sandpit child. The adults are having a discussion.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hiya OVP :)

Didn't you lot whinge when Ryan Cross got done for an eye gougue? I recall Roosters fans aserting that using machetes, nunchukas and disembowling kits etc were OK on the RL field. Now punching is a terrible sin?

Hypocracy is the main street of Bondi Junction.

OVP

Coach
Timmah said:
What an articulate and well thought out response. Addressed every aspect of the topic at hand.

Enjoy having NOTHING.

crybabylogo2.jpg

Very funny, Neverending Idiot. That chick is pretty hot eh ?You wouldnt see any Bulldogs fans look that hot would you ?

I also find it amusing you calling Braith a grub ... hilarious :lol:. One thing your club knows plenty about, is how to be a grub.

badav

Bench
bartman said:
Bwaith sounds like he's trying to win the fight with his wit seeing he lost it with his brawn.

I dont know about yourself but i wouldnt call it much of a fight? Punching someone in the teeth before you square up to them is a dog act and an outrageous reaction even if it was a grapple tackle.

OVP

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Hiya OVP :)

Didn't you lot whinge when Ryan Cross got done for an eye gougue? I recall Roosters fans aserting that using machetes, nunchukas and disembowling kits etc were OK on the RL field. Now punching is a terrible sin?

Hypocracy is the main street of Bondi Junction.

Have you been visiting Andrew Johns' herbal medico again Misty ? ;-)

As i recall, we just mentioned that Morrison blew his rep career away for good that day ... how right we were :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
They have an Immortal & more premierships than Bulldogs ya f*cking dumbarse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numbnut - they had TWO Immortals, and typically bought 'em both!!!

And if you resort to the 'more premierships' line, you have raised the white flag and delared that you have nothing left to fight with, and are utterly f**ked!!!

Timmah

Staff member
God-King Dean said:
They have an Immortal & more premierships than Bulldogs ya f*cking dumbarse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet head to head in Grand Finals we hold the upper hand :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Choppies said:
Yeh thats the motto you seem to live by.
Back to the sandpit child. The adults are having a discussion.

Like the one you derailed by launching into personal attacks and sh*t-stirring? :lol:

OVP

Coach
Misty Bee said:

And if you resort to the 'more premierships' line, you have raised the white flag and delared that you have nothing left to fight with, and are utterly f**ked!!!

How so ? The Roosters have 12 premierships. Ergo they have more premierships than the Dogs.

p.s. we also have the most Internationals as well :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Misty Bee said:

What the f*ck are you on about ? :lol:

What am I fighting ? A dumbarse who wants to tease the Roosters club when theirs is far better to his ? :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Timmah is plainly right.

It was a grapple, it was illegal and it was dangerous.

Anasta should be suspended for 6 weeks.

Engine

Juniors
f**k-a loco had no right to Punch Anasta in the face. Gutless act which should cost him 4 weeks. Hard luck Souffs:)

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think it was pretty obvious it was a grapple. Nothing worth smacking a guy for... but penalty worthy none the less.

OVP

Coach
Dave Q said:
Timmah is plainly right.

It was a grapple, it was illegal and it was dangerous.

Anasta should be suspended for 6 weeks.

Oh no !! Here comes the dual-personality Idiot, Dumb and Dumber.