What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10k fine for Anasta?

God-King Dean

Immortal
By the way... I don't think anyone is entitled to call any man a coward without knowing them personally. People do stupid, cheap, cowardly acts all the time. No one deserves to be called a coward for their mistakes. No bigger insult in my opinon, & not one that should be handed out like a lolly.

OVP

Coach
Dave Q said:
Fa'alogo should have gone on with it until Anasta was strechered off.

Yes child, and the standing ovation your dirty feral fans gave FaMongo, proved how low-quality your club is, and has always been.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
God-King Dean said:
By the way... I don't think anyone is entitled to call any man a coward without knowing them personally. People do stupid, cheap, cowardly acts all the time. No one deserves to be called a coward for their mistakes. No bigger insult in my opinon, & not one that should be handed out like a lolly.
Someone who makes statements by way of press in order to deliberately degrade someone after an incident (like Bwaif did to Cummins) deserves the term coward applied to him. The snivelling little sh*t even had a giggle when he looked at the big screen... he's doing it for the attention.

Would not surprise me to see him have a charge from the MRC tomorrow.

Let me re-clarify I don't condone Fa'alogo's action - he should get countless weeks for a dogshot.

Choppies

Coach
So Braith is a coward for giving the ref a couple of smart ass comments.
Riiiiiiight. Your off your head.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
Someone who makes statements by way of press in order to deliberately degrade someone after an incident (like Bwaif did to Cummins) deserves the term coward applied to him. The snivelling little sh*t even had a giggle when he looked at the big screen... he's doing it for the attention.

Cowardly act... maybe.

But to saying someone 'is' a coward is cowardly in itself.

Tell me... what have you done in your life that makes him a coward & you not ?

Timmah

Staff member
Choppies....

No, perhaps if you read comments and followed a discussion rather than resorting to personal retorts every few posts you would separate the two.

Braith shouldnt've addressed Cummins ON-FIELD the way he did. At all times, regardless of competency levels, refs are to be respected. If you want to make a complaint, make it through your captain.

Part two is Braith coming out in the media later that night and giving Cummins a serve after the game. THAT action makes him a coward.

Timmah

Staff member
God-King Dean said:
Cowardly act... maybe.

But to saying someone 'is' a coward is cowardly in itself.

Tell me... what have you done in your life that makes him a coward & you not ?

What's this got to do with me? I've done a number of cowardly things in my life but I fail to see what this has to do with Braith bagging a ref through the f**king media.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You've done cowardly things ? Well judging by your assessment of Braith you're a coward too. Do you see what I'm getting at ?

Choppies

Coach
Part two is Braith coming out in the media later that night and giving Cummins a serve after the game. THAT action makes him a coward.

So every sportsman who has come out in the media and criticised the officials is a coward are they?

Timmah

Staff member
God-King Dean said:
You've done cowardly things ? Well judging by your assessment of Braith you're a coward too. Do you see what I'm getting at ?

Not really. Appears more to me that you're trying to shift the focus of the argument.

The topic is clearly about Braith Anasta, not Timmah from LU.

ByRd

First Grade
Anasta did nothing wrong and if i was in his situation i would of been pissed at the ref aswell and probably would of said more, he had a right to blow up and your saying he was doing it for attention, come off it...the guy just got smacked in the jaw.

Timmah

Staff member
he had a right to blow up

Deadset, do you think players should be allowed to speak to refs like that?

Give it a rest son.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
Not really. Appears more to me that you're trying to shift the focus of the argument.

The topic is clearly about Braith Anasta, not Timmah from LU.

:lol: Now I see what you had the username 'dodge'

Timmah

Staff member
Really?

Last I checked I wasn't obligated to answer questions that are getting further and further removed from the topic at hand as they go. Do you seriously think Braith should've been allowed to speak to the ref the way he did? And do you seriously think he was entitled at the stab he took through the papers?

Choppies

Coach
Timmah said:
Deadset, do you think players should be allowed to speak to refs like that?

Give it a rest son.

If I got smacked in the jaw from a dog act and the decision went against me I would give it to the referee/umpire royal.
In that situation you would.