What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10k fine for Anasta?

bartman

Immortal
Angry_eel said:
what fight but? the guy got king hit for makin a tackle.
Point is Bwaith wouldn't have the guts to say what he said inthe press conference to Faalogo's face. Trying to fight with his safe words instead of taking it to the man.

Tough luck Anasta, it's a tough game. You committed a foul and got penalised. And you got some treatment for what your foul deserved, for which I'm sure the guy will face some penalty of his own.

But you're still whinging?

bartman

Immortal
badav said:
I dont know about yourself but i wouldnt call it much of a fight? Punching someone in the teeth before you square up to them is a dog act and an outrageous reaction even if it was a grapple tackle.
True, but it doesn't justify Bwaith's whinging to the ref during the game and to the media after the match in my book.

He's probably over-upset because he found out Faaologo also had a go with Candace at some point?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:

Yes, really. You called Braith a coward for talking sh*t about Fa'alongo in the media. I said calling someone a coward isn't right because you don't know them personally & they shouldn't be labelled such a thing cuz of a mistake or a cowardly act they've done once. You repeated what he did (a cowardly act according to you) & said that makes him deserved of being labelled a coward. I asked you if you've done cowardly things in your life & you said yes, a number of times.

I asked if that makes you a coward... But now all of a sudden I'm taking the focus off the 'real' topic. :lol:

Why not answer my question, since you had no problem arguing with me a minute ago.

Danish

Referee
Timmah said:
1. Your English sucks.

2. It was definitely a grapple. He had his arm constricting Fa'alogo's neck. Cummins wouldn't have blown the penalty otherwise.

Are you honestly saying that despite the horrific refereeing display seen by Cummins last night, with literally dozens of completely wrong and often baffling decisions being made, that simply the fact Cummins blew the penalty proves that Anasta commited a grapple tackle??

:lol: :lol:

It seems both Daley and Warren Smith (a known Rooster hater) and ALL other rugby league commentors of note disagree with you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Choppies, in that situation would expect to get away without charge or penalty if you so gave that serve?

And would you cry like a girl to the media hours later?

Timmah

Staff member
God-King Dean said:
Yes, really. You called Braith a coward for talking sh*t about Fa'alongo in the media. I said calling someone a coward isn't right because you don't know them personally & they shouldn't be labelled such a thing cuz of a mistake or a cowardly act they've done once. You repeated what he did (a cowardly act according to you) & said that makes him deserved of being labelled a coward. I asked you if you've done cowardly things in your life & you said yes, a number of times.

I asked if that makes you a coward... But now all of a sudden I'm taking the focus off the 'real' topic. :lol:

Why not answer my question, since you had no problem arguing with me a minute ago.

That just goes to show what you read. Braith's post match slander against the referee is what I'm concerned about. I outlined that pretty clearly a page or so back.

I admitted I had done cowardly things in my life and that would make me a coward but for some reason you still persist.

This topic remains about Braith Anasta but you're intent on getting me... for what?

Choppies

Coach
Timmah said:
And would you cry like a girl to the media hours later?

So Braith is the only player to talk to the media about a dogact on the field?
So according to you every player that does talk to the media about something that happened on the field is a girl?
Keep digging.

Timmah

Staff member
Danish said:
Are you honestly saying that despite the horrific refereeing display seen by Cummins last night, with literally dozens of completely wrong and often baffling decisions being made, that simply the fact Cummins blew the penalty proves that Anasta commited a grapple tackle??

:lol: :lol:

It seems both Daley and Warren Smith (a known Rooster hater) and ALL other rugby league commentors of note disagree with you.

Of note? :lol:

If you seriously think your cowardly pretty boy five-eighth wasn't grappling in that tackle then you're as delusional as those who think the Bunnies are the "little brother".

Newsflash, they're better now and always have been. Move on.

Timmah

Staff member
Choppies said:
So Braith is the only player to talk to the media about a dogact on the field?
So according to you every player that does talk to the media about something that happened on the field is a girl?
Keep digging.

Wow... only minutes after GKD making a howling error in comprehension, you manage to follow him up. Funnily enough you dodged the question asked too.

Let me pose it again... but first I'll clarify - he can say what he wants about Fa'alogo, the guy punched him in the face. My concern, and the attachment of the coward label to him, is when he starts laying the boot into the ref in the same article.

Now that question...

Choppies, in that situation would expect to get away without charge or penalty if you so gave that serve to the ref?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
I've done a number of cowardly things in my life but I fail to see what this has to do with Braith bagging a ref through the f**king media.

Timmah said:
I admitted I had done cowardly things in my life and that would make me a coward but for some reason you still persist.

:lol: LIAR !

Timmah

Staff member
:|

I fail to see the difference. From me saying "I've done a number of cowardly things" surely you can make an assumption that I would classify as a coward...??

Either way your efforts to derail the course of this discussion are really quite sad.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Originally Posted by Timmah

This topic remains about Braith Anasta but you're intent on getting me... for what?

You're a muppet Timmah.

His argument has nothing to do with you! He could have said "has your brother done cowardly things, or your next door neighbour, or...."

He was using a logical argument to show why the things that you have said do not make sense.

By jeez it's painful sitting here reading your 'arguments'. They go round and round in circles of ever-increasing bullsh*t, like a backed-up dunny.

As for the initial point, if Anasta gets a fine then so be it, but he was right.

And people that think telling a ref he's off his head is some terrible action, well, you're off your heads. It's the refs job to keep a lid on the emotion of the players, who are pumped up on adrenaline (especially if they have jsut been tonked on the noggin). The ref could have avoided such 'outrageous' behaviour if he had the balls to reverse his decision. But he didn't.

I have no love for the Roosters and I thought the whole episode was hilarious, including Braith's post-game comments.

Tom Ace

Bench
bartman said:
True, but it doesn't justify Bwaith's whinging to the ref during the game and to the media after the match in my book.

He's probably over-upset because he found out Faaologo also had a go with Candace at some point?

Yeah, i'm sure he cares a lot about that groupie now, considering who he's going out with.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Spade_Shovel.jpg

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:
Of note? :lol:

If you seriously think your cowardly pretty boy five-eighth wasn't grappling in that tackle then you're as delusional as those who think the Bunnies are the "little brother".

Newsflash, they're better now and always have been. Move on.

:lol: This just goes to show just how much you really know about Rugby League.

Timmah

Staff member
God-King Dean said:
:lol:

I love velied admissions that one has nothing more to add.

How do they say it in tennis?

Game, Set, Match.

Max Power said:
:lol: This just goes to show just how much you really know about Rugby League.

Ooooh a newcomer.

Explain to me where the Roosters are better? Because they're closer to the water? Wait, no... is it because that's where all the brothels are?

Wait... no - it's because you have the prettiest boy in lea.... oh wait, even he's gone to Souths.

Give up. They have 9 (or 8 if you're desperate) more premierships than you.
They draw more people through the gates than your miserable fanbase does.
They're semi-finalists in 2007.
You're not.

Is it depressing that they achieved far more in 98 years than your club has in 100?

Timmah

Staff member
B-Tron 3000 said:
And people that think telling a ref he's off his head is some terrible action, well, you're off your heads. It's the refs job to keep a lid on the emotion of the players, who are pumped up on adrenaline (especially if they have jsut been tonked on the noggin). The ref could have avoided such 'outrageous' behaviour if he had the balls to reverse his decision. But he didn't.

So the guidelines in the rulebook about dissent and backchat... they're just there to fill pages and nothing more, right?

:roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:

Game, Set, Match.

Oh believe me sweetie... you've done all the talking for me :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:

Game, Set, Match.

Ooooh a newcomer.

Explain to me where the Roosters are better? Because they're closer to the water? Wait, no... is it because that's where all the brothels are?

Wait... no - it's because you have the prettiest boy in lea.... oh wait, even he's gone to Souths.

Give up. They have 9 (or 8 if you're desperate) more premierships than you.
They draw more people through the gates than your miserable fanbase does.
They're semi-finalists in 2007.
You're not.

Is it depressing that they achieved far more in 98 years than your club has in 100?

For someone that whinges like a little bitch when people get off topic, you sure like to do it yourself a lot.

Last 18 years Souths have performed better?

:lol: Do you enjoy looking stupid or do you do it by accident?