What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
I don't condone it in anyway, but I don't think Blair would have thrown a punch if Stewart didn't.
They both deserve to be suspended. Stewart more so, I could handle Balir not getting charged.

They will both get 2 weeks at least

Brutus

Referee
I reckon Stewart was ready to share a smile and a chat with Blair until Blair incited the whole thing with abuse.

Stewart instantly reacted with a hay maker.

Lussak was the one who started the entire thing and filthy prick should have been given 10 minutes at the start of it all.

Ladmate

Bench
More Manly players should have been binned or sent off, absolutely disgraceful. I expect rightful suspensions from them.

Mayor West

Juniors
So 2 guys originally get put in the bin for running in 5 metres and throwing punches but 4 Manly players run over 30 metres to get involved and throw punches at a guy on the ground and there is nothing done? unbelievable.

That Lussick is just scum. Just cause it's a footy field doesn't mean you can hit people on the ground who are covered up by 4 other players. If that happened out on the street, Lussick could go to jail ffs!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Melbourne are playing really dumb here. I wouldn't want to be in the sheds when Bellamy gives the half time talk.

chrisD

Coach
Such drama queens, Lussack was a cheap dog bitch but the rest that ran in were just smothering the fight.

GongPanther

Referee
Blair should have walked off and that would've given time for Stewart to have been off the field.

But Blair decided to run off and when he caught up with Stewart,it seemed that he was provoking Stewart.

I don't blame Stewart for punching the idiot ( and for all that Stewart knew,how would he know that Blair wasn't going to king hit him)after that being that we don't know what was said but you can bet it was something provocative from Blair.

Brilliant first half by the Manly side in leading 14-0 at half time.