What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
It would have been perfect, gives the Storm fans and Victorians a reason to get behind their team (beaten up by a pack of Sydney grubs). Such a stupid decision not to air it earlier

stormbati

Bench
f**kin Manly have got every call by the refs! We're not playing like shit either! We just are being out enthused, outplayed!
No Cronk is such a bitch, some of the attack has been ordinary when we actually have the ball.

How did Blair get sent off? He did a little push and that was it. Glen Stewart will get 2 weeks and Blair 0 weeks. The other Stewart should get 1-2 weeks for bwing 3rd man in, it was a disgrace that he wasn't sent off.

franklin2323

Immortal
He missed...

It doesn't matter. We had a player swamped by 6 or so players. Brett Stewart stays out we don't get that. Not to mention Glenn Stewart threw the 1st punch & they both get sent. The original penalty was an incorrect call. Then the try which was a knock on. Very poor officals

Pigskin

Juniors
Despite all the fun manly have shown our vulnerability tonight, and why I've felt the talk of us as specails is ridiculous. Tigers would carve us up with the same amount of ball

I've been thinking the same for some weeks, Melbourne and Manly are most certainly in the mix to be premiers in 2011, but neither are good things to even be there on the day of the big dance in my view

we have 6 or 7 teams all very capable of winning the big one

Oink !

ps still can't believe what i saw from Manly, they should have 5 players at the judiciary this week and getting rubbed out

Mayor West

Juniors
Um, what do think was going to happen, both teams get ready for the scrum and look from 30 meters while Stewart and Blair punch on?

Just so happens the Manly players were closer, so they got their first. It Storm players were the same distance, then they would have run over and joined the punch-on...

They could break it up. Not have Brett Stewart run in with a swinging arm and then Lussick hitting a bloke while on the ground and held by 4 players.

There is no way you can justify it, it was disgusting.

TheParraboy

Staff member
lol all you righteous people

look at the wider angle of what happened, as soon as stewart and blair started going for it BOTH sides players started to sprint in to help their mate, its a natural instint. Just happened Manly players were closer and got there first

5 vs 1 , meh, If Storm players were closer, you mean to tell me they would have just stood there? lmfao

Billythekid

First Grade
Probably, but I have no sympathy, Blair is a dog and did things to escalate the event.

Right this is irrelevant. Stewart and Blair going toe to toe was great just let them go and then give them a while to cool off.

All the other dogs who jumped Blair should have been sent and given a couple of weeks. Lowest act i have ever seen on a footy field and the only reason they aren't gone is because we have gutless refs.

I know there won't be any suspensions and in a way i don't mind because i don't want this affecting the finals. This does send a pretty sh*tty message about what is acceptable in our sport.

He missed...

Are you f*cking serious? Brett Stewart ran 50 minutes to try and king hit a bloke squaring up with another player. It doesn't matter if he connects or not. That sort of thing has the potential to kill or seriously injure someone and the intent is there whether he connected or not.

Hell even if he didn't swing he was still the third man in which is supposed to be a binnable offense anyway.

Crap call there.

Thought the ball went forward.

Yep by a mile. This could have been a great game but has been completely ruined.

Edit:

look at the wider angle of what happened, as soon as stewart and blair started going for it BOTH sides players started to sprint in to help their mate, its a natural instint. Just happened Manly players were closer and got there first

5 vs 1 , meh, If Storm players were closer, you mean to tell me they would have just stood there? lmfao

Generally when players run in they try and break up the fight. That's the first time i have seen players attack someone on the ground. Even in country footy with some of the dickheads you get no one does a dog act like that.

dubopov

Coach
Um, what do think was going to happen, both teams get ready for the scrum and look from 30 meters while Stewart and Blair punch on?

Just so happens the Manly players were closer, so they got their first. It Storm players were the same distance, then they would have run over and joined the punch-on...

.. but they didn't ..

ceagle

Bench

f**k someone with sense

Pete Cash

Post Whore

We can only judge on what actually happened :lol:

Latest posts