What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
What the hell happened to Brett Stewart? Precautionary or something serious?

Hopefully serious.

More likely, wussed out knowing that he put on an absolute dog shot on Blair and was too scared to face the consequences.

Billythekid

First Grade
We lose one game against Manly at brookvale without Cronk and all of a sudden we can't win it? Let's be realistic here we're still going to get the minor preimership.

Should we be raging favourites? Hell no. I think there are a few teams who could roll us at there best. However i don't see how you could write off anyone in the top 7.

I think in this years finals series there is a lot of teams who can win it.

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
That is not at all a Melbourne like performance, they weill be back much sharper than that in a couple of weeks.. but.. Storm have had trouble containing manly in the past when they play aggressive..

stormbati

Bench
I think it was probably wise on the coaches behalf that Brett Stewart didn't come back out. Some f**kwit Storm player would have done him in for sure.

Honestly, leave this thread, you have no business here. Just cause your team are a bunch of useless merkins

I have no sympathy for Blair either but even then it was just a terrible act and I can't believe they weren't punished for it.

I'm up for a good fight, and the initial fight was great, Stewart/Blair getting it on was great but what occured afterwards was disgraceful.

so...you did not see blair uppercut lussick when he was being held, in the original fight.........now that is a dog act

Snappy

Coach
Ya know I used to respect Brett Stewart. But the way he has carried on this year, Ive seen him for the merkin he really is.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
so...you did not see blair uppercut lussick when he was being held, in the original fight.........now that is a dog act

YOu mean the one he got punished with ten in the bin ???

There is not a person with eyes in their head who thinks Adam Blair is anything but a cheap thug but every Manly player who ran in should see suspensions.

timka4

Bench
I'm really liking Storm, Manly, Tigers (Lote and Lawrence coming back this week and week 1 of finals respectively)

YOu mean the one he got punished with ten in the bin ???

There is not a person with eyes in their head who thinks Adam Blair is anything but a cheap thug but every Manly player who ran in should see suspensions.

10 minutes for running in......not uppercutting a bloke when he is being held still a dog act if you ask me

Pete Cash

Post Whore
10 minutes for running in......not uppercutting a bloke when he is being held still a dog act if you ask me

I agree it was a dog act and I think ten in the bin and the judiciary having a look at it is fair enough but the Manly players got away with a huge dog act. Yeah they will possibly end up suspended but they actually have made me sympathetic towards Adam Blair for godsake.