What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
All the feral Manly fans saying Brett Stewart missed, I suggest you find the footage and look again. He made plenty of contact, and will rightly be suspended for the rest of the season and some of the next.

Gmac

Juniors
What is wrong with some of you? Great game of footy great biff shut the f**k up and just reflect on a great game. Few ppl here need to go back to watching soccee or AFL..should manly players have run in? No... Would Melbourne have done the same thing? Yes! Both sides put cheap shots in.. No one from either side should be suspended...

As a manly supporter I'll admit we have some dirty players ( I've always said Glenn Stewart is bit of a dousche) but fmd some of you blokes have forgotten who the guys in purple are!!! Dirty merkins! Always have been always will be. But I respect them for it! Cheats or not in my heart they won in 07. We killed em in 08. What does 11 bring I wonder. Any1 writing them off is an idiot..thevw won the minor priorship ffs!! Theyl be there gf day.. Hope we are too.. Would be a firey game atleast!!!

Wow. I knew Manly were scum, I didn't know their entire fanbase was too.

There is no way that what happened tonight can be justified, and these trackheads are actually trying to defend it? Wow.

I've been saying all week that Manly are the biggest thugs in the NRL. Nobody believed me when I said G. Stewart and Lussick were the main culprits.

Bet that's changed now.

you must have missed the f**ken elbow???

fights happen its a man game you sissy f**k, go watch soccer

Storm getting absolutely shafted by the refs.

ahahahahaha ywet another week of blaming refs!!!!!! lol

Soward would have lasted 2 minutes in this game...

he lasted long enough to win a legit grand final, unlike your cheating rorting team getting mollwopped 40-0 ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The deadshits in the Manly crowd even cheer a miss. What a bunch of hillbilly deadshits.

almost as bad as the bogans from fyshwik

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Brett Stewart joining in when his brother is gettin hit ? yea what a dog act .....ffs people snap out of it
i'd run in to defend my brother as well
if Blair didnt run to catch up then stop and run his mouth perhaps Gift wouldn't have decked his ass ?
Blair at fault for the 2nd brawl
Lussick bleeding from the mouth the rest of the game must have been a decent elbow to the jaw

Better use spell checker some drama queens on here act like a school teacher

rlforever

Juniors
That Slater try in the last minute is probably the most important in the Storm's season. It made their points differential with Manly an extra 8 points and that could be vital after next weeks results in the race for the Minor Premiership

Shorty

Staff member
I can't believe the sh*t on here about Brett running in, are you kidding me? Are you all only children?
It's his brother he's going to come to his, regardless of the punishment he'll get, didn't think this was a hard thing to grasp.

Billythekid

First Grade
fights happen its a man game you sissy f**k, go watch soccer

Stewart and Blair going toe to toe is what you expect form a mans game. The dog shots from the other blokes is what i expect to see in AFL.

It's also hilarious that you talk about it being a mans game and to get over it and then have a whinge over what Hinchcliffe did. That same thing happens dozens of times every game and no one cares and with good reason.

Billythekid

First Grade
That Slater try in the last minute is probably the most important in the Storm's season. It made their points differential with Manly an extra 8 points and that could be vital after next weeks results in the race for the Minor Premiership

We would have still been a decent way ahead with us facing the roosters next week and Manly facing the Broncos at Suncorp. We should be fine.

Patorick

Staff member
I don't really have a problem with Manly players running in but the fact is Brett Stewart came in with a swinging arm and Lussick was hitting a player on the ground. Not to mention the fact that Glenn Stewart was still swinging.

The thing is the NRL decided that punishing the 3rd man is was one way to stop fights getting out of hand. I've seen players sin binned previously for just running in from a distance and not even throwing a punch.

Brett Stewart should have gone to the bin. Lussick should have been sent. I hope Lussick doesn't see a game for the rest of the year because i think his act was almost as bad as Danny Williams years back.
:crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brett Stewart joining in when his brother is gettin hit ? yea what a dog act .....ffs people snap out of it
i'd run in to defend my brother as well
if Blair didnt run to catch up then stop and run his mouth perhaps Gift wouldn't have decked his ass ?
Blair at fault for the 2nd brawl
Lussick bleeding from the mouth the rest of the game must have been a decent elbow to the jaw

Better use spell checker some drama queens on here act like a school teacher
Who cares if he's a brother or a stranger - it's a rugby league field and it's not on. "He's my brother" won't be a defence at the judiciary.

You're 100% right on Blair, he was a cat of the highest order, basically chased Glenn Stewart down to say something which he obviously knew would start a fight.

What a pity neither of them knew how to throw a punch.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
it wont be a defence at the judiciary, but in the real world its perfectly acceptable to defend your brother
Blair = Softc*ck