What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: I've never seen a penalty for a voluntary tackle. Never!

About time too.

EDIT: Surely Sheens will opt for a Uate and Yow Yeh combination for Four Nations. Both inclusions would be huge additions for the Aussies.

Danish

Referee
This effort is surely deserving of another edition to the lol@50uff$ monicker?

L9L@50uff$ in honour of their perenial 9th placed finishes perhaps?

LatK7

First Grade
Poor Souths. I feel for them

Great crowd at Newcastle. Awesome stuff. They're in for a great ride these next few years.

Red Bear

Referee
Hmm. Newcastle will get done pretty comfortably by Melbourne next week, but a good effort to make the 8. If Souths had played football earlier it would've made it a very interesting game, but their defence was pretty bad in the first half. Newcastle had one try off the back of a knock on and two when they shouldnt have had the ball, however, they certainly got the rub of the green.

I realise it's impossible to say anything constructive amongst 17 pages of Lol@50uff$ or whatever it is, but given the circumstances they didnt do too badly this year. Missing Burgess, Stuart, Asotasi and Geddes nearly the whole season, missing Taylor and Inglis for large streches of it as well, and nearly made the finals. Any club with that amount of talent on the sideline. To just miss the 8 with your b pack the whole year is a reasonable season, but it could've been so much better for them.