What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sat | Cowboys 22-20 Sea Eagles | Dairy Farmers

R8: NQL v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben87

Juniors
I also think they had to have called it on Glenn stewart because the cowboys got the feed. Terrible decision either way, but we never deserved to win that match

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
And if by some miracle it was a knoc on, what about the knoc on from Sims when he knocked the ball out of Stewatrs hands, just a sh!t, SH!T call.
Manly did enough in the last 20 to win that game, and were smply dudded!!!!

eagles4eva

First Grade
With Lyon taking the last kick, lets just hope he has the kicking duties for the rest of the season.. DCE never looked close to kicking the ones from outwide

ceagle

Bench
Foran did something to his ankle. Just a unlucky night for us. Proud of our effort to come back though.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
I also think they had to have called it on Glenn stewart because the cowboys got the feed. Terrible decision either way, but we never deserved to win that match
Sims knoced the ball out on the cowboys 40 and Lyon "apparently" knocked on on the eagles 40, the scrum was on the eagles 40 so they have called the knock on against Lyon
Disgracefull

Ben87

Juniors
Sims knoced the ball out on the cowboys 40 and Lyon "apparently" knocked on on the eagles 40, the scrum was on the eagles 40 so they have called the knock on against Lyon
Disgracefull

Yeah, so why did they get the feed? How did we play the advantage if the ball went back 20 metres?

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Credit where credit is due, Cowboys played by the whistle tonight and were awesome.
They are such a different side this year, and look like they will be a threat when the whips are cracking in september!!!
Congrats

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Anyone tell me who the f**kin VR was?
Mr Magoo's brother?

Let em have it dessie...both barrels.

Manly screwed by some dickhead that has the benefit of a monitor and remote control.

I never thought I'd see the day that you would say Manly were hard done by. That just shows how bullsh*t that no try call was.

That video ref has a lot to answer for. However, we played poorly at the back end of the first half and dropped too much ball early in the second half. At the end of the day that cost us the game.

Latest posts