What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sat | Cowboys 22-20 Sea Eagles | Dairy Farmers

R8: NQL v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

f**k me. Next week we're going to be smashed if we keep up the handling errors early and letting in soft tries late.

innsaneink

Referee
Anyone tell me who the f**kin VR was?
Mr Magoo's brother?

Let em have it dessie...both barrels.

Manly screwed by some dickhead that has the benefit of a monitor and remote control.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Are you people f**king blind?

How the f**k can someone try & pick it up after the 40 metre line, lose it, then pick it up before the 40 metre line & it be a knock-on?

Did he just somhow defy the laws of physics?

Pushes the ball toward his own goal line 45 out andpcks it up inside his own 40, how is that a knock on??? Please

innsaneink

Referee
The ball went backwards due to momentum but it came out of his hands forwards, knock on.
He was only facing forwards, Lyon was heading back towards his own line, the ball was travelling back before it got to lyon, it travelled back after Lyon touched it....it was always going backwards

Garts

Bench
I still cannot fathom how that was ruled a knock on. It went backwards, clear as on the replay.

eagles4eva

First Grade
I thought it was a knock on, regardless better team one, but once again first half lopped sided penalty count hurt

no name

Coach
I think they called a knock on from Stewart into Sims.

That is the only possible place they could find a knock on in that play.

Garts

Bench
He was only facing forwards, Lyon was heading back towards his own line, the ball was travelling back before it got to lyon, it travelled back after Lyon touched it....it was always going backwards

This is all I need. Innsaneink hates manly, must have been a knock back.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Anyone tell me who the f**kin VR was?
Mr Magoo's brother?

Let em have it dessie...both barrels.

Manly screwed by some dickhead that has the benefit of a monitor and remote control.

Agreed,............. still VR and on field ref will screw every team eventually just got take it when it happens

Latest posts