What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can't get it to work in a sig. It's too big. Let's all wear a wig. And dance a jig. Anyone for a fig?

RABK

Referee
url]

Risa

Bench
Best: Day is over, relaxing time! Pay day tomorrow - get paid monthly, so I love the 15th of each month!

Worst: Have hayfever still, am trying at the moment to stop sneezing, so not nice!

RABK

Referee
Risa said:
Best: Day is over, relaxing time! Pay day tomorrow - get paid monthly, so I love the 15th of each month!

Worst: Have hayfever still, am trying at the moment to stop sneezing, so not nice!

Geez that must suck. I get payed fortnightly.

RABK

Referee
lol, i get $2,000 fortnightly. :)

Btw fortnightly is best. You will find in almost all high paying jobs you will be payed fortnightly.

Risa

Bench
It really sucks, I came from being paid fortnightly, started at the company 2 years ago on the 15th and had to wait a month to get paid, very sucky. It's managable if you can budget.

MrCharisma

Bench
Took me friggin 1.5hrs to mow the prick since it was so long.... in the middle of the day with flies attacking me

Did someone make me a cold drink, NO!
Did someone make me a sandwich, NO!
Did someone give me a footrub, NO!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did someone make me a cold drink, NO!
Did someone make me a sandwich, NO!
Did someone give me a footrub, NO!

I come home from work and all I get is bitch, bitch, bitch. Is it too much to ask to have the newspaper on my armchair and my dinner cooked!?

Red and Blue Knight said:
lol, i get $2,000 fortnightly. :)

Btw fortnightly is best. You will find in almost all high paying jobs you will be payed fortnightly.

I agree. I love getting paid fortnightly. All Department of Education employees get paid fortnightly.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I agree. I love getting paid fortnightly. All Department of Education employees get paid fortnightly.

Just give me two years and I shall know the joy of being a DET employee. Are you in line for that healthy pay boost they're putting through? Or is it only principals and the like?

No the pay rise is for all of us. The casual rate will probably go up about 10 bucks a day, and the first year fulltime salary has gone up about $1500 a year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No the pay rise is for all of us. The casual rate will probably go up about 10 bucks a day, and the first year fulltime salary has gone up about $1500 a year.

Ah, nice. My Dad's ecstatic that he's going up to triple digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.