What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - I brought my first dress since i went to the melbourne cup when i was 12. Not kidding...I really dont like dresses and have avoided them. Its so pretty..black, very very sexy...maybe a tad too much but hey...it looks great

also...the record shop man gave me a robbie poster he had been saving for his g'friend!!! A free robbie poster...a lil black dress...yesterday rocked!!!!!

worst - ummmm not alot...my brother stole...STOLE...the last ice cream..lil sh!t

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: No more painting for the rest of the yr, and it's raining.

WORST: It's hot in my flat and I have to finish my last review and clean up as there is people coming through to look at my flat tomorrow.

fosie

Juniors
Best: had training this morning.

Worst: it's raining and i was walking in the rain today.

( Skye if your reading this empty out ur private msgs :p)

Skye

Juniors
(I am)

Best: Shopping and hung out with my sister and mum :)

Worst: Came home to assignments and anatomy study sitting on my desk and I've still got a sore neck :(

RABK

Referee
Everything f**king sucks at the moment, including my job. Seriously considering packing my bags and leaving it all behind.

RABK

Referee
LOL, the black dog has bit me in the arse again yet i still can't help been sweet to a girl. :)

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Black Dog aka as depression.

ooooohhhh...

awwwwwww...

eeeeee...

:lol:

why are you depressed dude?? Don't you know that it's raining and...

you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey (when skies are grey!)

Risa

Bench
Best: Getting heaps done today, and not waking up as tired.

Worst: When I was leaving work it was pouring down with rain and I didn't have a jacket on...I was wearing a white shirt, not good LOL. Luckily I found my cardigan in my bag when I got out of it!

northey

First Grade
jamie...lots of hugs

BEST: getting most of my chrissy shopping done and getting a really cool bra LOL
WORST: spending too much money!

Hey Jamie, what's up trooper? Not like you to be down in the dumps...

BEST - easiest day at work ever! Taught a grand total of 4 students, and they were a top Year 11 class who knew exactly what to do with no guidance whatsoever. Money for nothin'!

WORST - not much. This weather's got me tripped out... this morning I was sweating like the pig that knows it's tonights dinner, and now I think the roof of my house is gonna blow off.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just got back from my first day of work at Bi-Lo, and really enjoyed it. The whole checkout thing is comfortably mind-numbing atm

WORST: My legs are f**king killing me

Frederick

Staff member
chriswalkerbush said:
BEST: Just got back from my first day of work at Bi-Lo, and really enjoyed it. The whole checkout thing is comfortably mind-numbing atm

WORST: My legs are f**king killing me

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coles-Myer...your legs will be numb soon enough :p

BEST: Did pretty much nothing today...

WORST: ...when I probably should've been studying for a uni exam tomorrow morning :|

Charley9

Bench
Best: It's a wonerful cool, beautiful morning. And i'm feeling pretty damn good today :D

Worst: Nothing at all...i'm sure work will pee me off one way or another, but i don't mind a bit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts