What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
Best: TV rocks when you're sick! And the noise from the wind outside is calming

Worst: Having a bad day... sore neck, got a cold, feeling horrible and I have to do an assignment today and study... not going too well!

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is cold, so i stayed in bed watching dvds this morning! lol

WORST: have to go meet kathryn and penglaze up the street this arvo.. lol it is the worst cause it is cold and misty out side lol... actually looing forward to seeing them lol

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Got this morning's exam over and done with, and feeling fairly confident about it.

WORST: I have to work tonight, when I'd much rather be at home watching either House or Spicks and Specks

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a free first so i got another sleep in and our teacher wasnt there for last period either so we sat in the library and made a lot of noise so basically i only had two classes today

worst: gotta work this arvo cos my mate needed me to do his shift but i dont feel liek going dammit. and also i have my history ext tomorro morning befor school so early morning for me

fosie

Juniors
Best: nothing

Worst: I had to get up for training and my coach didn't turn up!, it's cold and i'm at school til 7pm for music.....and i am sleep deprived.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Socceroos tonight!!! And I just got my payslip. I have 37.04 days of annual leave!!!

Worst: Bit bored.

astrogirl

First Grade
84.88 days rabk? Am surprised you haven't had a breakdown from working too much!

Stranger, hope you feel better...

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
84.88 days rabk? Am surprised you haven't had a breakdown from working too much!

Stranger, hope you feel better...

You don't know the half of it. I haven't had more then 3 days in a row off since october 2003. That's 60 -70 hour weeks, often 6 day weeks too. I've also worked about 90% of Public Holidays. They owe me alot of holidays.

The way i see it, build up 6 months then piss off to Europe for 6 months. :D

TooheysNew

Coach
Not when you work for yourself... I've worked every single day for the last can't remember how long.

Then again, if I want to bludge I can and I have no-one to answer too. lol

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: I'm very, very, very sick of being treated like a doormat. I'm am a very nice, accomodating person who likes to help people and treat them nicely, but unfortunately, that means I get taken advantage of. I've basically been told that I have to leave my centre next week in order to coodinate another centre - no choice, and no chance to say goodbye to my kids. That, and for paying someone a common courtesy they are now extorting $600 out of me. My psych exams on Friday, I can concentrate in order to study, and this has left me covered in a stress rash. I don't want to be a grown up anymore. Ok, rant over.

Best: Having a long, hot shower, washing my hair and getting into winter pyjamas.

Gene Krupa

Referee
garden fairy said:
Worst: I'm very, very, very sick of being treated like a doormat. I'm am a very nice, accomodating person who likes to help people and treat them nicely, but unfortunately, that means I get taken advantage of. I've basically been told that I have to leave my centre next week in order to coodinate another centre - no choice, and no chance to say goodbye to my kids. That, and for paying someone a common courtesy they are now extorting $600 out of me. My psych exams on Friday, I can concentrate in order to study, and this has left me covered in a stress rash. I don't want to be a grown up anymore. Ok, rant over.

That really sucks!

TooheysNew

Coach
garden fairy said:

Best: Having a long, hot shower, washing my hair and getting into winter pyjamas.
*hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts