What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Great day spent with Stace, Sparks, jamie and a few others at the zoo!

Worst : the W/E is nilly over and i have 2 exams 2morro :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Finally started shopping for Christmas presents. Finished two already which is great!

Worst: Tomorrow's Monday. The weekends just go way too fast!

Alex28

Coach
Best - Shot 1 under at golf yesterday (handicap down to 3), Bought another gadget (JBL On Stage for my iPod).

Worst - Busy week at work ahead of me.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a fun day today :D and my mum got annoyed cos she doesnt like how dark i dyed my hair :lol:
worst:the weekend is over and i got lots of hw

fosie

Juniors
Best: ......the weekend is over.

Worst: I'm sick of music for once! too bad fridays the only day without music. And my hand hurts, sustained from loosing our cricket semis yesturday.

northey

First Grade
BEST: if only there was a best

WORST: my best friend, kate, cancelled on me, even though we had planned to go down the coast at the start of the year... it s**ts me... yet again people letting me down! but hey i am used to it... oh and it gets better.... she said i will be able to tell you if we are going on not on wednesday, but i doubt we will be going. fantastic, so i have to wait until then.. so i can't make any plans cause see i am not going to let people down. make a promise and then back out. some friends have orgainised to go to luna park on wednesday, but i don't know if i can go, cause i don't know if i am going away or not. And then it is 2yrs since my friend was killed in a car accident. yesterday we were driving into katoomba and past an accident, then cause the only road to katoomba goes past where my friend was killed, i lost it, i started cying.. i am having a s**t week!

astrogirl

First Grade
Alex28 said:
Best - Shot 1 under at golf yesterday (handicap down to 3), Bought another gadget (JBL On Stage for my iPod).
I got a new gadget too! A new mobile phone!

Am having trouble getting it to talk to my ibook though... will try again tonight. I want to back up the phone numbers in my mobile phone.

And also transfer music files from my ibook to my phone.

I am such a battler with tech stuff.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Finished 3 exams today! Played some wheelchair BBall which is awsome!

Worst : The sad talks the 2 guys gave us about how they ended up in there and its monday :(

Charley9

Bench
Worst: Is it really neccessary for me to be at work today??

Best:...i'll think of something...gimme a minute...

northey

First Grade
BEST: watching the calcium kid!!! i watched it when it first came out, when i was in the UK. i wanted to see it when it came out here, but it didn't make the movies, just dvds.. lol so i watched it again i love it!!!!

WORST: have to find something to wear for tomorrow...not looking forward to getting up at 5am tomorrow!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: That I'm having most of the week off

WORST: My nail broke, my cars getting a service, I had to fill out my brothers job applications over the net and I have to hang out the washing.

Parki

Bench
best: its tuesday, im watching scrubs, eating some pasta that i cooked last night, and im looking forward to getting back to work today

worst: thinking a lot about meaningless sh*t, and of course, wanting the weekend to come so I can go home.... i havent been there in about 4 weeks

les norton

First Grade
best - thinking I had to work this arvo only to discover that I have today and tomorrow arvo off!!!! :D

Worst - bloody sore from gym last night. ummmm....still havent gone grocery shopping...really want some of parki's pasta!!

Parki

Bench
lol.... its all gone.... i made it for my sister (being the caring brother that I am) but she decided to have an 8 hour siesta last night, so yeh..... i put it in the fridge and ate it 4 lunch.... spinach and ricotta tortellini in pesto sauce... it was good

NC

Juniors
Best - nothing yet

Worst - got home at 11:30am, have not slept since 10am yesterday, can still taste alcohol in my mouth yuck, my tummy hurts, my head hurts, my feet hurts, I'm having an awesome day!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Catching up with a friend from high school

Worst: Finding out that a guy I don't like has been invited to go snowboarding in Feb/Mar too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts