What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
Best: I actually studied today with a friend and realised I do know some of the course material! yay me!

Worst: It's anatomy and now it's all jumbled in my head somewhere... I think my brain's become a black hole of sorts... information disappears into the dark shadows never to be seen again...

Stranger

Coach
Ur wost should be that you got ur ass handed to you in Poker by Me :)

And ur Best should be you got to watch it :)

strewth_mate

Bench
Worst: Gf having trouble with her folks

Best: I get the car tomorrow so can surprise her and take her shopping

Worst 2: I really don't like shopping

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: my last day at my centre....I was pretty sad, cause while I keep telling myself I'll see my kids again, I know I won't be back there. Not looking forward to starting at the new centre tomorrow, sounds like its going to be a lot of hard work to get things set up properly.
Best: knowing there's only 3 more days of work before I go away on holidays...I can't wait to go to the beach, shop, and forget everything for awhile.

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: I got a colour phone and get polyphonic ring tones.

Worst; It's hot.
Hot in Newcastle today? Cos it is COLD here in Sydney. I was freezing at the bus stop this morning!

Charley9

Bench
best: i have my class tonight woo hoo!
worst: it's my last class :( I'm gonnamiss my friends and my techer who is very very cool.

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Hot in Newcastle today? Cos it is COLD here in Sydney. I was freezing at the bus stop this morning!
I don't know I'm in Port Maquarie. It's hot here, well the breeze has picked up so it's not as bad now.

NC

Juniors
les norton said:
hehehehe.....NC has a hangover!!! :D

Poor thing...go out and grab something greasey..always does the job.
We had Macca's at 1am before we started drinking. I did not sleep until 5pm yesterday.

Best: I managed to get some sleep

Worst: I'm still a little tired...

Parki

Bench
yeh, its pretty sh*t in sydney... ever notice how weather affects your mood? rainy days always piss me off, and put me in a bad mood.... im a sunny kind of person

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm usual a sunshine kind of girl, but today I enjoyed the rain.

Walked down to King St Wharf to meet a mate for lunch, and for some reason the light rain and clouds didn't bother me.

Skye

Juniors
Best: My two anatomy exams are done! Only 4 assignments left of the 16 I initially had... sooo much closer to the holidays now!!!

Worst: I don't think I passed
Best of Worst: I can take another elective instead if I fail... which aint so bad!

les norton

First Grade
Best - Nice day spent relaxing...Had a good work out.

Worst - I needed said workout as I pigged out outrageously at sizzlers...Im such a yobbo!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts