What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best:Much better mood, and will be working plenty of O/T tonight and tomorrow bringing my finances back under control after 2 emergency dental trips in 2 days.

Worst: Not much sweet as bro.

Skye

Juniors
Best: Spent quality time with my neice who came up from Melbourne, got Pancakes at the Rocks and went to the markets and shopping! (Major *shiny things syndrome* shopping :D)

Worst: Love her to bits... but geez my neice can talk the house down and her theatrics are better than any soccer player!!! A random and classic kid... she tired me out and I have work tonight

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its friday
worst: just did a 6 and a half hour shift at work and because my roster management are stupid they only had two of us on after 9 so for about an hour and a half we were absolutley packed so we had to run around like crazy ... everyone just wanted to cry lol so i ended up finishing an hour late cos we had to clean up everything. was a pretty sucky night

Parki

Bench
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw wer su got hom sfe we are the best cooge muthaf**kers

had a bit to drink there jamie? :p

northey

First Grade
BEST: chris' 18th was last night, had such a great time.. lol took many pics, can't wait to see the pics that were taken on chris' camera lol... there is a funny pic of my mate vinne eating chicken, so drunk and sitting next to a letter box LOL

WORST: so bloody tired lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Got work tonight and can't afford to go out for a drink afterwards

BEST: Have Sunday and Monday off

BEST: Getting plenty of O/T today again.
WORST: Well you know where you have to be to get O/T and I have had nothing to do for the past 7 hours ahhhhhh!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: went shopping, got some Christmas pressies, Tim bought me ice cream :) , found ourselves an Xmas present - a kitten
Worst: We couldn't take him home because we still have to wait for him to be vaccinated... :(

NC

Juniors
Best: Went shopping and managed to do half of my christmas shopping - picked up some bargains. Saw Paul O'Brien from Home & Away..... :D

Worst: Got lost... again!

northey

First Grade
BEST: i had a sleep in the car

WORST: got up at 5am to watch the footy, left home at 7am to go to bathurst to pick up something, and have just got home lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Stayed up all night to watch the tri-series only to have it be a sh*thouse game

BEST: Don't have work today, so I could sleep in afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts