What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt23

Staff member
Best - Australia making the World Cup
Worst - Australia making the World cup eliminates the negatives

fosie

Juniors
Best: I got a distinction in my brass graduation last night :D

Worst: I woke up with a cold! and i'm still longing for my sleep-in which won't come til next week at the earliest :(......ergh i feel like crap.

Best: Getting out of work to go to dentist @ 12:30.

Worst: Savagely depressed and disillussioned in my job no matter how hard I work I get nowhere, unfortunately cant find anything better, really starting to make me a moody bastard.

les norton

First Grade
best - Did enjoy the soccer...going home tonight.

worst - going home tonight...my ex wants me back. again. I dont know if i have the energy for this anymore

Skye

Juniors
I think the whinge challenge has us all in a bit of a mood... (other than the soccer freaks :p) hopefully the next one will brighten our days :D

I hope everyone's problems and issues solve themselves soon enough. Some of the happy faces on here have turned to frowns :( Makes me sad! If you aren't doing the knights survivor challenge... I suggest you all do something that you enjoy to brighten up your day!!!

Watch the '97/2001 GF, the replay of the soccer, grab some chocolate, some ice-cream, lollies, a good book, yummy food, dance around to some 80s music (for any suggestions, charley's 80s music thread rocks), watch your favourite dvd... have a whinge to a friend!

In the words of Julie Andrews "these are a few of my favourite things!"

*GROUP HUG*

Best: I'm bludging and I pick up my neice tonight from the airport :D

Worst: I don't have time to bludge!

northey

First Grade
oh and to add to my BEST i finall got the professional photos from teh formal. not the ones i orded, but the ones off my mates! lol

NC

Juniors
Best: Australia winning lastnite of course

Worst: Woke up not feeling too well and in tears again after watching another Eddie Guerrero tribute video

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I just got home from seeing "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" It was a nice movie. Pretty funny, and sad at the end.

WORST: Well I don't have one, it's not too hot today, my flat is clean and a saw a good movie.

northey

First Grade
BEST: I just got home from seeing "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" It was a nice movie. Pretty funny, and sad at the end

oo we went to see that last saturday. i thought it was a good movie lol...

Parki

Bench
best: its thursday, the sun is shining, had a great night last night sitting on my arse doing my patriotic duty

worst: still have to work tonight tomorrow and saturday, which isnt so bad, but my sisters stupid real estate agent is harassing me for money again, im not even his f**ken client.... i just wish he would leave me the hell alone

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: My brain has turned to mush, I'm sick of studying, I just want to sleep! I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't want to do it anymore!!!
Best: I'm high on too many Milky Ways, not enough sleep and Oprah...

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday, and I had a great sleep last night

Worst: Just found out they are doing trackwork on the weekend of a friend's 21st. Dammit, why do they always have to do that when I'm going somewhere? lol.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Drawing finished today.

WORST: I'm in Port Macquarie and at Port's, Forster's, Lauriten's, and Taree's cinema's... none of them are playing Corpse Bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts