What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Oh thanks Jamie :D I am so happy I don't know how to express how happy I am :D

Just about everything is working out for me at the moment - family, home, my gorgeous lovely boy...

Take me on a holiday....

:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got my Uni enrolment package, got to watch a somewhat lacklustre Royal Rumble, and I'm not dead

WORST: Pretty much everything else

Best: My most experienced storeman is back on deck and can sort out the crap thats been caused with my inventory while I've had gallots working on it his absence. Also reading an excellent Dean Koontz book, "Intensity"

Worst: Very tired, dodgy 2 minute noodles for lunch.

les norton

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Hey Les, SNAP! The similarities between us are just getting creepy...

:D
We really need to run thru the list one day and figure out if you are my NSW long lost twin

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: My pop got out of hospital today. Hopefully it's for good this time.

Worst: Sick as a dog with flu and still had to work!

les norton

First Grade
Worst - I had a root canal this morning....OMG I was in so mcuh pain

Best - the pain left thanks to some kick arse drug i was giving. :D

les norton said:
Worst - I had a root canal this morning....OMG I was in so mcuh pain

Best - the pain left thanks to some kick arse drug i was giving. :D

Trust me better then an absus had one late last year and I have never been in more agony.

And dont worry I am getting my medicene 2 fillings on thursday arvo - 1 a level four which is basically breaking a tooth in half and rebuilding it! - For the 2 its going to cost me about a weeks pay wondering WTF I have health insurance when they only cover $75 a tooth.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to see all my friends and came home early from school

worst: came home early cos i was feeling like crap and desparetly needed to sleep.
also had about a million 'This is the most important year of your life, but we dont want you to be pressured or stressed' speeches off all the teachers

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The OC and House are back

WORST: Pretty much everything else. I've got bills to pay, I got fined by Centrelink for botching a payment form, and I've got Uni coming up that'll drain my finances significantly. Seriously considering going home! :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: My monitor died last night and it's hard to buy CRT monitors now.

Best: Work gave me a spare one for nothing that is better than my old one!

WORST: Started school today
BEST: I moved up 2 English classes :) and it was good too see all my friends again so i guess school wasn't that bad lol

NC

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Worst: My monitor died last night and it's hard to buy CRT monitors now.

Best: Work gave me a spare one for nothing that is better than my old one!
I read wrong, I thought you said your mother died lastnite and was very confused when you started talking about CRT monitors :oops:

Best: Not much...

Worst: Work all day, it's hot, I have a really bad headache.

Misanthrope

Staff member
O.C was on 9:30 last night. Will be on Tuesdays 8:30 I believe.

Yeah, 8.30 will be the regular time. Was only on 9.30 last night because they played the final episode of season two first.

BEST: I dropped my wallet (containing the $130 I have to my name) on the bus today and a guy ran after me to give it back. It's stuff like that that just makes my day.

WORST: Stuff from eBay still isn't here and my foot is still sore

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummmmmmm ooh hearing that i can spend valentines day with benny well the afternoon anyways cos we have school

worst: wasnt really that great of a day and im still sick and always tired so its really annoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts