What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is so hot!!! getting stuff ready to go to the northern beaches again!

WORST: dog has to stay inside cause the man is coming to read the meter and is scared of the dog, who isn't scary

Best: Absolutely nothing.

Worst: Somebody get a coin to flip, shocking performance review when I was under the impression I was going great or the $600 trip to the dentist today?

Skye

Juniors
Best: No work and a friend brought over the OC 1st episode that I missed on Tuesday night (thanks Mems!) bludge of a day... make that a week!

Worst: My room is damn hot and I'm bored.. and now have no company and no one to msg until it finishes work in another few hours!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Bought Stephen King's new novel today

WORST: Wasted $14 seeing Munich when it really could have waited until the DVD release. Nothing special.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Knowing i can join the Army Reserves shortly after next christmas :D

Worst : Ill then be in qld for about 2months

Gene Krupa

Referee
When I went in, the training was only 2 weeks recruit course.

May I make a suggestion? Join the Transport Corp. You'll get a heavy vehicle licence that you can use in civvy street as well as the army.

Anyway, a cluey guy like you should get into officer training easy.

Stranger

Coach
:lol:, i dont want to use it as a career, i want it as a basis, see i can work in sydney about 3 days a week with it, and go to uni to study the course that i want :). Plus its somthing ive always wanted to do, just the trainging and that.

If i dont get to uni... maybe a cluey guy like me will go into officer training :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Well, ill look at that when it comes closer :D, im just excited about it :D.

Heavy vechicle lisence... i like the sounds of that :lol:

BEST - sweet bugger all.

WORST - my two best mates are having the biggest blow-up of all time and I'm the dumb sucker caught in the middle. It's the most complicated thing ever... did I mention that my two best mates are twin brothers?

My mates are a big part of the reason that I stayed in Australia instead of taking up a guaranteed permanent job overseas... now I'm wondering why I bothered.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Oh come on Mat, I'm sure its not as bad as what ur saying it is ...............surely?? Anywho, now u stayed here in good old Newy, I get to be greeted with ur presence for another league season. Gotta be happy with that :D

les norton

First Grade
Stranger - Why aren't that doing basic at kapooka anymore?

Best - good work out session.

Worst - working twice and a staff meeting

astrogirl

First Grade
CWBush said:
BEST: Bought Stephen King's new novel today

WORST: Wasted $14 seeing Munich when it really could have waited until the DVD release. Nothing special.
Terrible movie isn't it!

I left the movie thinking "did I miss something, or was it really that terrible?!?"

It was REALLY that terrible.

Best: End of work week!!! Yay! Tonight I'll go out for a few drinks, then see my boy.

Worst: Getting through the next 3.5 hours till 5pm...

northey

First Grade
BEST: Got my call sheet for monday, which is when i will be doing my part on the ABC tv show Blue Water High! so that should be fun!

WORST: Nothing at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts