What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Worst: Getting through the next 3.5 hours till 5pm...

Geez... Cathy, you sound like me! It quite difficult to get through the last few hours before something exciting happens. I think I may have adhd... that or ants in my pants :p

Glad you guys gave feedback on Munich, CWB and Cathy... I was going to go and see it, thought it would be a fantastic film to watch. Now, I think i can wait til it comes out on video... save my money.

Best: Random, fun and classic chat with a friend at work... good catch up and entertaining! Plus, stirring another friend in the meantime was enjoyable.. and seeing him all dressed up for a work thing made my day! ;) hehehe Oh... and I convinced a friend to go see Narnia with me at the movies. Everyone that would go with me has already seen it, so I haven't seen it yet!

Worst: Having to go home... got nothing to do, already cooked dinner and I'm bored again! Cleaning my room seems to be the only thing that can occupy my time :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
I left the movie thinking "did I miss something, or was it really that terrible?!?"

Well, I didn't think it was terrible, I just wasn't excited by it. For a movie that has been touted as 'movie of the year', it was leagues behind Crash.

BEST: Spent my shift at work today talking with a really sweet girl

WORST: Have a splitting headache

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday

Worst: I can't stop sneezing atm, really bad hayfever, I'm in a crap mood due to a stressful day at work, sucky!

cram

Bench
Worst: Well, it is not only Friday but my first day back at work after six weeks off.

Best: My eight year old daughter swam two Personal Bests (breath stroke and butterfly) at the Uni swim club tonight.... {:

cram

Bench
lol...yes i meant breast stroke...she broke both her previous PB's by 2 seconds....cool...she does training at the Forum (newcastle uni) with Donna Proctor some of you may remember her as a Novacastrian olympian and commonwealth games competitor

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its friday

worst: i had to work today cos my docs certificate didnt go till today then when i started i was told that i couldve stayed at home cos they know im sick dammit and i am utterly and completly buggered cos i went to school at worked which is a hard task atm. ppl are annoying and i need sleep lol did i mention it aint a great day?

aqua_duck

Coach
best:I added a further 4 games to my total of pirated playstation 2 games, the total now stands at 89.

worst:Its 3am on a saturday morning and I'm at home

Parki

Bench
best: stuart fielden, dead set that mans a messiah... we should freaken sell joey now and just install 13 of him on the field, wed win every game

worst: getting up to watch the stupid wcc... i do it every year, and the same thing happens.... makes me wonder why I bother TBH.... oh and can we please teach english referees to count to 6? It would be helpful

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Watching the Bulls destroy the Tigers and my man Stu Fielden bagging two to his name

Worst: Had to work and will have to work tomorrow also

Risa

Bench
Best: Slept in, and am having a lazy day, just what I need!

Worst: I feel like the resident taxi service lol.

northey

First Grade
BEST: found out more about monday and met up with my mate again. lol he had just finished his food shopping

WORST: got lost in frenchs forest LOL

les norton

First Grade
Best - Caught up with my mates last night at the pub and this moning at a big hearty breakfast.

Worst - not alot, gotta love sundays...actually i didnt have time for my beloved sunday arvo kip.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top day at the cricket and an amusing ride home

WORST: Tired as a motherf**ker, which is apparently pretty tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts