What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a great arvo, driving round with a few mates, chillin.
Swimmin carnie 2morro.

Worst : speech is takin forever :(

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Got my roster for next week tonight, and the boss has put me on to work saturday, so I'll be missing the first game. I could try to have a word with him about it, but there's no point, because:
a) He get's extremely annoyed/pissed off if you question his roster; and
b) He's a Parra supporter, and really hates the Knights.
I'm thinking that b is more his reasoning behind having me work. He knows that I've got a season pass, with awesome seats in the new grandstand, and just doesn't want me to go. So it looks like the only games I'll get to attend are Friday night matches. There goes ~$360 down the drain :( :cry:

BEST: Nothing. Absolutely nothing was good about today.

RABK

Referee
Geez that's harsh.

Although i am a manager i do have my superiors who work out my fortnightly roster. When i came back from two weeks holidays i found out i was working the weekend of our first game. I told them they had better change that because they are more likely to see Harold Holt turn up for that shift then me. :LOL:

Frederick

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Geez that's harsh.

Although i am a manager i do have my superiors who work out my fortnightly roster. When i came back from two weeks holidays i found out i was working the weekend of our first game. I told them they had better change that because they are more likely to see Harold Holt turn up for that shift then me. :LOL:
:lol:

If I can't work a way around it, I'm considering letting him use the seats for this first match, so he can see just how good they are, and how much it means to me, thus re-arranging the roster, but somehow I don't think he accepts bribes :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Captain_Fred said:
WORST: Got my roster for next week tonight, and the boss has put me on to work saturday, so I'll be missing the first game. I could try to have a word with him about it, but there's no point, because:
a) He get's extremely annoyed/pissed off if you question his roster; and
b) He's a Parra supporter, and really hates the Knights.
I'm thinking that b is more his reasoning behind having me work. He knows that I've got a season pass, with awesome seats in the new grandstand, and just doesn't want me to go. So it looks like the only games I'll get to attend are Friday night matches. There goes ~$360 down the drain :( :cry:

BEST: Nothing. Absolutely nothing was good about today.

That sucks Fred, but atleast you will see the Bulldogs destroy the Knights in Rd3 :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Mum and Dad are coming tonight.

WORST: A dvd got stuck in my dvd player and I got it out, the player works fine, but I haven't checked the dvd yet. It has scratches on it, but it's an ex-rental and they all have scratches on them.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great sleep in, looking forward to meeting up with my mate on sunday, 8 days till my birthday.

WORST: have to work tonight

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I may have figured out a way I can get to the game next Sat :D

WORST: I really should have eaten breakfast this morning. During one of my lectures today, my stomach let out this really loud grumble that went on for at least 10 seconds. Afterwards my mate next to me gave me this weird look, then burst out laughing :p

Stranger

Coach
Best : Friday, Poker night tonight, Swimming carnie was today - backflip off the blokes to finish 2nd with a time of 35 - not bad with boardies, and 4sec wasted at the start.
Best2 : Pretty full weekend

Worst : Tired allready!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went car shopping today!!! hehe yay but the one i liked best is prob a bit out of the range that my parents were going to spend but i still like the other one that i will prob end up getting.

worst: not much really

fosie

Juniors
Best: So much energy even though its the end of the week.

Worst: Got heaps of homework and a busy weekend. And i forgot my chemistry folder at school and was suppose to start my research task. Damn it.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday, and I have a full on weekend planned!

Worst: Had to spend another $320 on the car for a service (brakes pads needed replacing) after spending $200 last weekend on rust repairs. I was hoping for a $150 service...well...didn't happen that way did it..

Risa

Bench
Best: Found some boardies @ DFO today, yay!

Worst: I woke up with a funny taste in my mouth and a sore throat and throughout the day it has escalated. I can hardly talk atm, very croakey indeed.

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm at home with no voice and thankful it's this week not next (imagine me at the footy lol)

Worst: I woke up with not much of a voice, went back to sleep & could hardly call into work. My voice is dead as.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I managed to convince the boss to swap my shift to Friday night, so I can go to the game :D

WORST: He obviously had the sh!ts while doing it, so looks like my chances of attending further games are going to be fairly limited. Sundays are already completely out :(
Also, I've got a stomach ache :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Paid more money off my credit card, and it's ssoooo close to the start of footy \\\\:D/

WORST: I don't really have a worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts